Originally posted by BigBen#7

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    Trouble is back!!

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoswin
    I am sure that one of your stations in Pitt has made a similar tape. It is all part of the hype leading up to a huge game. Just like many of these posts (yours included).....just hype.
    Yea the tape from Pittsburgh was BroncBack Mountain, some attempt at humor about Jake Plummer and Stephen Alexander being gay......so waaaa waaaaa wahhhhhh Pitts fans, your own radio stations fell to such low levels as to do the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• NothingW/O#7
    Practice Squad

• NothingW/O#7
    replied
    Definition of an optimist:

A Denver Bronco fan waiting at DIA (Denver International Airport)
    for the Broncos to return from winning the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• BillCowhersChin
    Practice Squad

• BillCowhersChin
    replied
    this is lame, if any Steeler fan is really offended by this stuff its rediculous. If WDVE did the same type of video about the donkeys we would be laughing it up. As a die hard Steeler fan i dont find anything wrong with this video(especiall since we are goin to SBXL, funny Jerome in SB XL). People are way too easily offended by the stupidist stuff. Anyway thanks for the class most of you guys showed this week and gl next year.

Steelers 34
    Seahawks 20

Leave a comment:

• STEELCITYGAL
    Practice Squad

• STEELCITYGAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Elways1Fan
    Geez, shut up already, you are offended becasue it hits the nail on the head. People are most offended when its true. Now go cook your toothless, retarded father some soup (so he can eat it) and get back to working in the mine

Its a joke, lighten up, you found the door here now find the exit if you dont like
    Hey Elways1Fan....Just one thing before I go Why don't you go feed your toothless, retarded father a BIG heaping serving of CROW soup!
    STEELCITYGAL
    Practice Squad
    Last edited by STEELCITYGAL; 01-23-2006, 07:41 PM. Reason: Wanted to address it to one Denver fan in particular

Leave a comment:

• Crush77
    Practice Squad

• Crush77
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBen#7
    That is just unclassy!!! My cousin is Big Foot!!!

And to the guy with the mentally challenged uncle... I do not think our video was directed at him unless he is a Steeler fan and well then it only proves the validity of the video!

Leave a comment:

• riddler
    Practice Squad

• riddler
    replied
    That was whack Bennie, REAL WHACK. It the IQ thing huh. Poor poor ppl in pitt.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen#7
    Practice Squad

• BigBen#7
    replied
    Heres a real video http://www.youtube.com/?v=1EG9g0PpWWw

Leave a comment:

• BigBen#7
    Practice Squad

• BigBen#7
    replied
    Originally posted by Elways1Fan
    Geez, shut up already, you are offended becasue it hits the nail on the head. People are most offended when its true. Now go cook your toothless, retarded father some soup (so he can eat it) and get back to working in the mine
    C'mon. My uncles mentally challenged. So your going to make fun of him? How would you feel if you saw such ignorant crap like that that makes fun of a family member. What an a$$!!!
    Whats the website to this radio station?
    BigBen#7
    Practice Squad
    Last edited by BigBen#7; 01-21-2006, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigBen#7
    Practice Squad

• BigBen#7
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    I will add my two cents.

I do not much go for videos/songs like this - never have and never will. I still can't get over that "Bernie, Bernie" from the 80's

I will say that I think the video was classless but it is being directed towards a fairly classless group to begin with. I remember back when Modell made his announcement about Baltimore every Steeler fan I knew laughed in my face about it and made extremely low remarks. Classless group angry because something classless was done to them? Talk about being a hypocrit!
    Not every Pitt. fan is classless. Just b/c a couple ppl. like being a$$holes doesnt mean the whole group is like that. And oh like the Browns fans dont have some classless fans. Every team has a few jerkoffs

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    Banned User

• Superchop7
    replied
    Pit is just in the wrong town at the wrong time.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    King of the Echo People

• Dawgfan
    replied
    I will add my two cents.

I do not much go for videos/songs like this - never have and never will. I still can't get over that "Bernie, Bernie" from the 80's

I will say that I think the video was classless but it is being directed towards a fairly classless group to begin with. I remember back when Modell made his announcement about Baltimore every Steeler fan I knew laughed in my face about it and made extremely low remarks. Classless group angry because something classless was done to them? Talk about being a hypocrit!

Leave a comment:

• Elways1Fan
    Practice Squad

• Elways1Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by STEELCITYGAL
    If you had respect for coal miners and steel workers, you would not have posted such a classless piece of work! And YES, it does mock mentally challenged people. I don't expect to get warm fuzzies from Denver VS Pittsburgh jokes. But that video hit below the belt.

BTW...we make videos and songs about Steeler wins and the opposing team losing...we don't trash other walks of life in our videos or songs. If you find one let me know! Because I will criticize it as well!!

Its a joke, lighten up, you found the door here now find the exit if you dont like

Leave a comment:

• Crush77
    Practice Squad

• Crush77
    replied
    BTW I also had told you when you were having trouble downloading it that you would not like it... You still went ahead and did it though...

Kind of like a terrible accident that you just have to see what happend huh? Sorry for my lack of class in saying that as I know you are far above ever doing anything like that right?

Rolling eyes... PS did you notice anyone laugh or respond to the parts you took such offense too? If anything I believe we took a sensitive stance...

Just so you know the video has a phone number and everything... Let them know what you think about it instead of someone that enjoyed the video for reasons other than the parts you took offense too....

Surprised Howard Stern is still going so strong...

Leave a comment:

• Crush77
    Practice Squad

• Crush77
    replied
    Again you are failing to see the video for what it really is...

Instead you wish to make it personal and I can do nothing about that... I for one will apologize for how you have taken it, but am surprised that someone that has family with such a disease would understand it so much better than you....

Again I challenge you to tell me you have never laughed at an insensitive joke...

Relaxe, breathe and again understand the video was not for coal miners (come to think of it, it had nothing to do with coal miners) or steel workers... It was for Steeler fans that obviously have no sense of game hype, trash talking, or humor for that matter...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X