Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Denver

What's up all!!

Flying into Denver tomorrow night. So pumped for the game! Any folks from Denver mind telling me good places to check out/visit while in Denver this weekend? I'll be staying at the marriot downtown.

Buy plenty of tissues you will need them
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
      Buy plenty of tissues you will need them
      Yes, you're absolutely right. I'll have to wipe the tears of joy that will be running down my face once I realize that THE BUS is coming home to detroit.

Comment

But seriously. Somebody must know something cool to do in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Steelerz

everyone in denver is asleep right now i bet sorry i cant help you out
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

u act like pittsburg is a better place 2 be,i would rather b n denver pittsburg is probably boring

Comment

Welcome to Bronco country!!!There are alot of things to do, it just depends on what kind of entertainment your looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGE&BLUETRUE
                Welcome to Bronco country!!!There are alot of things to do, it just depends on what kind of entertainment your looking for.
                What is MUST SEE in downtown denver. Like Shopping, Tourism, Bars ect....

Comment

This place is cool,if crowded:
                  http://www.b52billiards.com/
                  Or:
                  http://denver.citysearch.com/profile...et_tavern.html
                  I heard they called somewhere in Pitt and got the authentic recipe to a Roethlis-burger.Seriously.
                  Here in Denver though,it probably tastes more like Pryce's Sack.
                  J/K could'nt help it. Don't know what you're after exactly but if you're staying down town there's plenty of nightlife in Lodo .If you're staying past sunday the Coors Brewery tour is free and really cool.Hey all my suggestions involve alchohol!
                  Last edited by Deisel; 01-21-2006, 03:56 AM.

Comment

What is MUST SEE in downtown denver. Like Shopping, Tourism, Bars ect....
                    For shopping or dining all you have to do is walk up 16th street .Plus busses are free.
                    I guess I should add the Civic Center area is pretty cool,State Capitol,U.S. Mint,Colorado Hist Museum,Art Museum.That's near Colfax and Lincoln.
                    Last edited by Deisel; 01-21-2006, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deisel
                      This place is cool,if crowded:
                      http://www.b52billiards.com/
                      Or:
                      http://denver.citysearch.com/profile...et_tavern.html
                      I heard they called somewhere in Pitt and got the authentic recipe to a Roethlis-burger.Seriously.
                      Here in Denver though,it probably tastes more like Pryce's Sack.
                      J/K could'nt help it. Don't know what you're after exactly but if you're staying down town there's plenty of nightlife in Lodo .If you're staying past sunday the Coors Brewery tour is free and really cool.Hey all my suggestions involve alchohol!
                      Awesome, thank you.

Comment

Awesome, thank you.
                        No prob hey I quoted another of your posts 2 posts up for more ideas .Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Virus
                          u act like pittsburg is a better place 2 be,i would rather b n denver pittsburg is probably boring
                          Noone acted like that, Steelerz is the only pitts fan I have seen that does'nt act like an arogant idiot, please leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussMooney
                            Noone acted like that, Steelerz is the only pitts fan I have seen that does'nt act like an arogant idiot, please leave him alone.
                            For real, Have a safe trip steelerz,

Comment

Last time I was in Denver for a Rockies game, we spent all afternoon in Lo-Do near the stadium Coors Field. Lower Downtown has been revitalized and there are a bunch of cool bars down there if you are into that sort of thing.

Larimer Square is another area.

16th street mall is pretty cool for shopping or just hanging out and watching people. There was an old style soda fountain type ice cream parlor (can't remember the name of it) and we had a blast in there. They throw the ice cream up in the air and catch it in the cone. You can see all the marks on the ceiling when they throw it too high.

If you have time and can get to Boulder, the Pearl Street Mall is another great people watching place.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X