Straight Stats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychoWard
    oh yeah, well the jets beat the buccaneers, and NE beat the jets, and you beat NE, so your better then the bucanneers....

come on moron, you want to play that stupid game...
    lets compare schedules then wardsnuts! you wouldnt even be in the playoffs if you were in our division little man. who would you rather play twice a year KC, San Diego or Cleveland and Baltimore! thats a tough question so i will give you a minute....... thats right you guys have by far a easier schedule than denver. and yes to your MORONIC question we are better than tampa

Comment

Originally posted by broncocountry11
      lets compare schedules then wardsnuts! you wouldnt even be in the playoffs if you were in our division little man. who would you rather play twice a year KC, San Diego or Cleveland and Baltimore! thats a tough question so i will give you a minute....... thats right you guys have by far a easier schedule than denver. and yes to your MORONIC question we are better than tampa
      the tampa thing was an example (do you know how to say, example?).

and you're right- the team with the hardest schedule always wins the SB!!

... lets not forget u got to play the Raiders twice...oh, and u lost to miami!!
      STEELERS: 31
      broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Comment

the tampa thing was an example (do you know how to say, example?).

and you're right- the team with the hardest schedule always wins the SB!!

... lets not forget u got to play the Raiders twice...oh, and u lost to miami!!
        do you want to play who did we lose to. how bout you lost to baltimore ( who we beat), new england ( who we beat twice), and jacksonville ( who we beat). come on pittsburg boy lets play this game

Comment

oh boy- you know what i did compare schedules and guess what....

steelers opponents winning %: 53.1%
          broncos opponents winning %: 51.6%

guess who had the easier schedule!!!!!!!!!!
          hahahahahahahahahaha-- don't speak so soon!!!!

look it up for yourself on www.theredzone.org/strength.asp

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Comment

Answer That Big Mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's to a great game:

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

here's to a great game:

Comment

Take it down a notch. The best team is in the eye of the beholder, the team with the best RECORD was the Colts, but it's opinion as to who the best NFL team is. I don't think the Colts were the best team in the NFL, only the media and colts fans did.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

oh boy- you know what i did compare schedules and guess what....

steelers opponents winning %: 53.1%
                  broncos opponents winning %: 51.6%

guess who had the easier schedule!!!!!!!!!!
                  hahahahahahahahahaha-- don't speak so soon!!!!

look it up for yourself on www.theredzone.org/strength.asp
                  so you are telling me that playing the browns 2x, ravens 2x, lions, vikings, titans, packers, and oh ya the texans is a harder schedule than NYG, Philly, san diego 2x, KC 2x, raiders 2x, washington, should i go on or is that good enough wardnuts!

Comment

and by the way BroncoRT: your signature says "to be the best you must beat the best"...

i believe we did that last week!!
                    It depends on your point of view. We just beat the defending Super Bowl Champs who are undefeated in the playoffs the past four years and who always beat Indy in the Playoffs. In my eyes they were the best. Indy had the best record this year, but by their performance last week, they were not the best in the NFL. Regular season and the playoffs are two different things.
                    The three Keys to football
                    1. Turnovers
                    2. Field Position
                    3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                      Take it down a notch. The best team is in the eye of the beholder, the team with the best RECORD was the Colts, but it's opinion as to who the best NFL team is. I don't think the Colts were the best team in the NFL, only the media and colts fans did.
                      let me guess, the best team in the league this year was...the Broncos????

it's one thing to be a fan, but another thing to just be a homer!!

the colts were definately better then pitt this year, but not last week!!

here's to a great game:

Comment

so you are telling me that playing the browns 2x, ravens 2x, lions, vikings, titans, packers, and oh ya the texans is a harder schedule than NYG, Philly, san diego 2x, KC 2x, raiders 2x, washington, should i go on or is that good enough wardnuts!

the numbers don't lie, knucklehead!!!

here's to a great game:

Comment

let me guess, the best team in the league this year was...the Broncos????

it's one thing to be a fan, but another thing to just be a homer!!

the colts were definately better then pitt this year, but not last week!!
                          i have never once said the broncos were the best team in the nfl. they have had alot of bounce go their way this year and they have capitalized on everyone so far. all i am saying is that denver is the better team and will prove that tomorrow. so dont bring all you stats up here and think we have nothing cause i will go all day with you pittsburg boy

Comment

i have never once said the broncos were the best team in the nfl. they have had alot of bounce go their way this year and they have capitalized on everyone so far. all i am saying is that denver is the better team and will prove that tomorrow. so dont bring all you stats up here and think we have nothing cause i will go all day with you pittsburg boy
                            bring the stats son-
                            our D 5th--- yours ????
                            big bens QB rating 3rd in the league---- jakes????

BTW - i live in florida-- "denverboy"

and pittsburgh - ends with an "H"

here's to a great game:

Comment

bring the stats son-
                              our D 5th--- yours ????
                              big bens QB rating 3rd in the league---- jakes????

BTW - i live in florida-- "denverboy"

and pittsburgh - ends with an "H"
                              our defense is 2nd against the run
                              2nd in the nfl running the rock
                              2nd in turnovers
                              the only reason our passing defense is up is because we have dominated so many games that teams had to pass on us just like you will have to tomorrow.
                              and oh ya 2nd seed in the playoffs which is why you are coming here wardsnuts!

Comment

our defense is 2nd against the run
                                2nd in the nfl running the rock
                                2nd in turnovers
                                the only reason our passing defense is up is because we have dominated so many games that teams had to pass on us just like you will have to tomorrow.
                                and oh ya 2nd seed in the playoffs which is why you are coming here wardsnuts!
                                2nd vs. the run 29th vs. the pass (funny how you left that out)
                                and you were 2nd in turnover ratio- not turnovers

you want quit playing around with your skewed stats and look at the real ones??

here's a look at how close these 2 teams are statistically(despite u thinking that your Broncs are soooo much better):

Pitt off: 321.8 ypg vs. Den def: 312.9 ypg

Den off: 360.3 ypg vs. Pitt def: 283.5 ypg

Pitt off: 4.0 y/rush vs. Den def: 4.0 y/rush

Den off: 4.7 y/rush vs. Pitt def: 3.4 y/rush

Pitt off: 7.7 y/pass vs. Den def: 5.9 y/pass

Den off: 6.9 y/pass vs. Pitt def: 5.8 y/pass
                                --------------------------------------------------------------

do you want any more REAL stats BIG MOUTH???????

here's to a great game:

Comment

Working...
                                X