No announcement yet.

Straight Stats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've gotta go--- but i'll be here monday either eating crow or serving itto you guys!!

here's to an injury free game
    STEELERS: 31
    broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Comment

Originally posted by psychoWard
      2nd vs. the run 29th vs. the pass (funny how you left that out)
      and you were 2nd in turnover ratio- not turnovers

you want quit playing around with your skewed stats and look at the real ones??

here's a look at how close these 2 teams are statistically(despite u thinking that your Broncs are soooo much better):

Pitt off: 321.8 ypg vs. Den def: 312.9 ypg

Den off: 360.3 ypg vs. Pitt def: 283.5 ypg

Pitt off: 4.0 y/rush vs. Den def: 4.0 y/rush

Den off: 4.7 y/rush vs. Pitt def: 3.4 y/rush

Pitt off: 7.7 y/pass vs. Den def: 5.9 y/pass

Den off: 6.9 y/pass vs. Pitt def: 5.8 y/pass
      --------------------------------------------------------------

do you want any more REAL stats BIG MOUTH???????
      if you would pay attention i said our pass defense is up because we dominate teams through the whole game so they are forced to pass little man. PAY ATTENTION!!! the one stat you should pay attention to is 9-0 AT HOME which means you are not coming to denver and walking away confernce champs. i am tired of you man. you wouldnt know the real thing if it slapped you in the face. 31-24 dont think so wardsnuts. defensive game 20-13 denver on to detriot!!!

Comment

yep you're right...bye!!!!
        STEELERS: 31
        broncos: 24

here's to a great game:

''We certainly aren't going to let history dictate our journey,but our journey can make history.'' -Cowher

Comment

Originally posted by psychoWard
          i believe, wait, i know that Indy was the best team in the league THIS year not the Pats
          San Diego was the team that wrote the blueprint for beating the "best" team in Indy. SD blitzed Manning with similar results as Pitt, then got stuffed by the Broncos.

Don't forget, SD played a very similar gameplan and Cowher is a disciple of Marty, which explains a lot, when you think about it.

We swept SD, winning both games. So either way, we beat the Pats and we beat the first team to beat the Colts TWICE.

And it's our sucess against SD that I like our chances...Afterall, the steelers haven't done a thing the chargers didn't do first, and do it in a very similar fashion, except the chargers have a scarier offense.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
            except the chargers have a scarier offense.
            Well is that before or after we broke Drew Bree's shoulder? Heh, anyway, I dunno, while I will take Gate and LT2 over Miller and Parker anyday, Mcardell vs. Ward is just as easy, in Wards favor. Same with whoever the Bolts #2, Cadwell I think, vs Randel El. The Chargers offense is more explosive, but the Steelers are no slouches.

Comment

Working...
            X