Who Is Picking Who........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Picking Who........

Exactly WHICH team is considered the underdog this week?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

You know who the underdog is pittsburg boy! all the people who know what they are talking about are picking the broncos. everyone else is taking the trendy pick from PA

Comment

Originally posted by broncocountry11
      You know who the underdog is pittsburg boy! all the people who know what they are talking about are picking the broncos. everyone else is taking the trendy pick from PA

Actually Hoge and Golic are both tied for #1 out of that panel with their picks. Each of them have a record of 7-1. So they would technically be the ones that "know what they are talking about". And they both pick Steelers and Carolina.

Comment

Mortensen says Steelers. I am getting worried now
        The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

ya they are 7-1 in the playoffs. go back and look at the rest of the season and tell me they know what they are talking about. golic knows nothing but food and meril is lucky to even have a job at espn. you want to know who to take listen to cris collinsworth on inside the nfl and tell me who he picks and he is right 90% of the time

Comment

Wow

ya they are 7-1 in the playoffs. go back and look at the rest of the season and tell me they know what they are talking about. golic knows nothing but food and meril is lucky to even have a job at espn. you want to know who to take listen to cris collinsworth on inside the nfl and tell me who he picks and he is right 90% of the time

You think collinsworth knows what he is talking about? That guy is more clueless then boomer

Comment

Theisman will pick steelers then it will be tied. Everyone else is picking Steelers too.

Comment

well he was wrong last week by picking the colts along with everyone else who doesnt know what there talking about

Comment

Working...
                X