Rothlisberger does his best Plummer impression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothlisberger does his best Plummer impression

Did anyone see his beard at the press confrence!?
    Last edited by Snk16; 01-21-2006, 11:31 AM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

No I didn't see it. I guess I'm confused. Are you talking about the beards? Did he openly mock Jake? Did he happen to sound just like him?

Comment

No wish I had though, just went to Pittsburgh's website and it says you have to pay or sign up to watch pressers... That sucks... Hope Denver never does that...
      Cutler 2008:
      » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
      »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
      » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
      » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
        Did anyone see him at the press confrence!?
        Why don't you tell us what he did?

Comment

You can watch it on NFL.com.

He said that Jake can throw the ball on the run very well. He can throw it side-arm, under hand or, if he had to, on the run left-handed (Paraphrasing).

Or something along those lines.

Seemed like a veiled insult. I thought it was hilarious.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Yea I seen it, even though he tried to come across as a cool and collected person, you could tell by his eyes that he was nervous as hell, but I don't think he meant anything bad about Jake,,, Besides toward the end of the Colts game he was throwing weird passes himself.

Comment

I was happy that they sent Keith Burns out there for the press conference. And if you asked me, he seemed really nervous. He was talking very fast.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

You gotta love these press conferances, the look of the player tells you so much. Jake looked like he didn't care enough to even attempt to make an effort which is great, that means he's relaxed. And Rod Smith, what can you say? just looked like he was oozing confidence, and coolness
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

My bad guys, I meant by the beards. I feel el stupid.

sigpic

1. Death
                  2. Taxes

Comment

Ben looked extremely calm. As did Farrior and Bettis. Not sure what you guys were watching.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelManiac55
                      Ben looked extremely calm. As did Farrior and Bettis. Not sure what you guys were watching.
                      By the beards, see previous post.

sigpic

1. Death
                      2. Taxes

Comment

I must admit, I have been wondering about that myself. At least Jake's is a tribute and he was the first to do it. Ben's just looks well, stupid.
                        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                          I must admit, I have been wondering about that myself. At least Jake's is a tribute and he was the first to do it. Ben's just looks well, stupid.

Yeah, someone needs to teach both of these guys how to properly groom a beard. Ben cuts his too much (weird shape) and Jake doesn't cut his at all. Jake's will probably be braided on Sunday.

http://www.mugonline.com/customer/pages.php?pageid=23

Comment

Not only does Ben's beard look crappy, did you see his hair? What the hell? It was all slicked back behind his ears and crap, he looked like a John Travolta wannabe.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                              I was happy that they sent Keith Burns out there for the press conference. And if you asked me, he seemed really nervous. He was talking very fast.
                              Thought Keith was awesome!!!

Lynch was the one who looked nervous/pumped for the game...
                              Cutler 2008:
                              » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                              »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                              » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                              » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Working...
                              X