do we have the "bad call" ref sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we have the "bad call" ref sunday?

If so, we are screwed, since he will try to make it up to pittsburgh for last week.

Originally posted by Drew303
    If so, we are screwed, since he will try to make it up to pittsburgh for last week.
    After last week I highly doubt we'll see Morelli ref another playoff game this year at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303
      The papers have already said that Morelli isn't reffing any games this weekend.
      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

I want the incredible hulkuli. He seems to get things right. And lets face it, who's got the guts to go up and tell him he's wrong?
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

hopefully the ref will be willing to call false start on the steelers and facemask on hines ward... if not, we're in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719
            The papers have already said that Morelli isn't reffing any games this weekend.

thats good, hopefully the refs we do have dont have an agenda to make it up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
              I want the incredible hulkuli. He seems to get things right. And lets face it, who's got the guts to go up and tell him he's wrong?
              I like him too. His a lawyer after all and you're right. He is really beefing up!

I thought it was funny that during the Morelli window incident at his house, they were saying "he is not scheduled to work".

I wonder why?
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Dearest Bronco Fans,

Ask yourselves one simple question. And, please, be careful. Take your time and, above all, be honest when answering this question.

Now here is the question:

Do you really think your little ponies could have gone into Indy and beaten the colts?

I think we all know the one true answer to this question a flat NO. Unfortunately the team your little ponies is up against went into Indy and manhadled the other little ponies.

Sadly for all of you people up on brokeback mountain NO is the same answer to this question:

Will your little ponies beat the Pittsburgh Steelers?

It's time for you all to wax your ski's and head up to brokeback mountain. And take your little ponies with you. Heath Ledger misses Jake Plummer.

Final score: Pittsburgh 27 --- little ponies 7

Sincerely,
                Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

Originally posted by herewegosteeler
                  Dearest Bronco Fans,

Ask yourselves one simple question. And, please, be careful. Take your time and, above all, be honest when answering this question.

Now here is the question:

Do you really think your little ponies could have gone into Indy and beaten the colts?

I think we all know the one true answer to this question a flat NO. Unfortunately the team your little ponies is up against went into Indy and manhadled the other little ponies.

Sadly for all of you people up on brokeback mountain NO is the same answer to this question:

Will your little ponies beat the Pittsburgh Steelers?

It's time for you all to wax your ski's and head up to brokeback mountain. And take your little ponies with you. Heath Ledger misses Jake Plummer.

Final score: Pittsburgh 27 --- little ponies 7

Sincerely,
                  Ezekiel 25:17
                  This thread was discussing the refs and you come back with this. It's people like you that need to learn where the smack forum is.

sigpic

Comment

I do what I want when I want.

Comment

Also I dont think that retarted ref will be reffing another game for quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by herewegosteeler
                        I do what I want when I want.
                        Oh Brother.

nanny nanny boo boo...

sigpic

Comment

Being a Steeler fan and witnessing that referee fiasco I would hope for Steelers and Broncos fan that those refs never see the field again.

Comment

All the refts for these last 3 games are not crews from the reg season. These are new crews from all the crews with members that graded the highest this season.

Comment

I have tomorrows Gameday program. Tomorrow ref is Terry McAulay. Don't think I know who he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X