X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClevelandBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    I want the incredible hulkuli. He seems to get things right. And lets face it, who's got the guts to go up and tell him he's wrong?
    When are they going to start testing the refs for steroids? That guy is a monster.

Ed Hochuli is a great referee and a fantastic PR guy for the NFL. Did you catch him speaking to the crowd in Spanish over the ref's mike during the game in Mexico City? It was a very cool moment delivered by an expert official.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosZBlitz
    replied
    Originally posted by herewegosteeler
    I do what I want when I want.
    I like your attitude. And yes, I thank your team for beating up on the "ponies," but one sneak attack is enough. Your merry-fun-ride stops here.

Leave a comment:

• herewegosteeler
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverDaveinSC
    as I've said... there were only 2 rivers before coward showed up

he has cried enough to make the third.
    No I am pretty sure the third river was there was thre before that. That just doesnt make much sense.

Leave a comment:

• salcalbroncofan
    replied
    Did your precious steel sissys lose against NE, Jacksonville and Baltimore this year. Oh thats right they did. I dont believe the mighty broncos did.

Leave a comment:

• DenverDaveinSC
    replied
    as I've said... there were only 2 rivers before coward showed up

he has cried enough to make the third.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    I have tomorrows Gameday program. Tomorrow ref is Terry McAulay. Don't think I know who he is.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush1874
    replied
    All the refts for these last 3 games are not crews from the reg season. These are new crews from all the crews with members that graded the highest this season.

Leave a comment:

• Irish City
    replied
    Being a Steeler fan and witnessing that referee fiasco I would hope for Steelers and Broncos fan that those refs never see the field again.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Oh Brother.

nanny nanny boo boo...

Leave a comment:

• herewegosteeler
    replied
    Also I dont think that retarted ref will be reffing another game for quite some time.

Leave a comment:

• herewegosteeler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Dearest Bronco Fans,

Ask yourselves one simple question. And, please, be careful. Take your time and, above all, be honest when answering this question.

Now here is the question:

Do you really think your little ponies could have gone into Indy and beaten the colts?

I think we all know the one true answer to this question a flat NO. Unfortunately the team your little ponies is up against went into Indy and manhadled the other little ponies.

Sadly for all of you people up on brokeback mountain NO is the same answer to this question:

Will your little ponies beat the Pittsburgh Steelers?

It's time for you all to wax your ski's and head up to brokeback mountain. And take your little ponies with you. Heath Ledger misses Jake Plummer.

Final score: Pittsburgh 27 --- little ponies 7

Sincerely,
    Ezekiel 25:17
    This thread was discussing the refs and you come back with this. It's people like you that need to learn where the smack forum is.

Leave a comment:

• herewegosteeler
    replied
    Dearest Bronco Fans,

Ask yourselves one simple question. And, please, be careful. Take your time and, above all, be honest when answering this question.

Now here is the question:

Do you really think your little ponies could have gone into Indy and beaten the colts?

I think we all know the one true answer to this question a flat NO. Unfortunately the team your little ponies is up against went into Indy and manhadled the other little ponies.

Sadly for all of you people up on brokeback mountain NO is the same answer to this question:

Will your little ponies beat the Pittsburgh Steelers?

It's time for you all to wax your ski's and head up to brokeback mountain. And take your little ponies with you. Heath Ledger misses Jake Plummer.

Final score: Pittsburgh 27 --- little ponies 7

Sincerely,
    Ezekiel 25:17

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    I want the incredible hulkuli. He seems to get things right. And lets face it, who's got the guts to go up and tell him he's wrong?
    I like him too. His a lawyer after all and you're right. He is really beefing up!

I thought it was funny that during the Morelli window incident at his house, they were saying "he is not scheduled to work".

I wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• Drew303
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue719
    The papers have already said that Morelli isn't reffing any games this weekend.

thats good, hopefully the refs we do have dont have an agenda to make it up to them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X