No announcement yet.

Referees Turn The Tide Once Again!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referees Turn The Tide Once Again!!!!!

THE MOMENTUM SWING FOR PITTSBURGH OCCURRED IN THE FIRST QUARTER WHEN PARKER FUMBLED, DENVER RECOVERED, AND THE ***KING REF GAVE THE BALL BACK TO PITTSBURGH....IF WE HAD KEPT THAT BALL....THE OUTCOME WOULD BE VERY DIFFERENT NOW....BUT WE STILL NEED A NEW QUARTERBACK....PLUMMER IS THE SAME OLD DOG FROM ARIZONA...YOU CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF THE DESERT.....BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE "DESERT" OUT OF THE MAN....HE ABANDONED HIS TEAM WHEN THEY NEEDED HIM MOST......

No, it wasn't the refs fault.

We just got outplayed and outcoached (COyer did,anyway.)

Comment

It was a fumble. Tough close call but I think they got it right.

Comment

I do not think the fumble should have been overturned; but on the other hand, the Broncos were, unfortunatley, outplayed this game. I do not think the refs were a factor/

Comment

The Refs were fine.

We just got our butts kicked.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

I do agree. The ref gave the Steelers a freebie and them and Plummer cost us the game.

Comment

Originally posted by hottmama
              THE MOMENTUM SWING FOR PITTSBURGH OCCURRED IN THE FIRST QUARTER WHEN PARKER FUMBLED, DENVER RECOVERED, AND THE ***KING REF GAVE THE BALL BACK TO PITTSBURGH....IF WE HAD KEPT THAT BALL....THE OUTCOME WOULD BE VERY DIFFERENT NOW....BUT WE STILL NEED A NEW QUARTERBACK....PLUMMER IS THE SAME OLD DOG FROM ARIZONA...YOU CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF THE DESERT.....BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE "DESERT" OUT OF THE MAN....HE ABANDONED HIS TEAM WHEN THEY NEEDED HIM MOST......
              Come on man, you sound like a Patriots fan. The refs had nothing to do with this, we got outplayed. Even if they give us that ball, Steelers still win. Don't lower yourself like that.
              God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

it was a good call.....his elbow was down.....ground cant cause the fumble....
                "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                -The best in the business-

Comment

The refs got the call right in reversing it.

His forearm did hit the ground before the ball came loose. That means he was down.
                  My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                  . Post Your Artwork .
                  . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Where Clark Kent when you need him? Smallville Clark cause he would score everytime. Sound crazy enough because the refs did not win this game for the Steelers they took it. STOP COMPLAINING, that call was a big one but good teams over come that.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsOwnU
                      Come on man, you sound like a Patriots fan. The refs had nothing to do with this, we got outplayed. Even if they give us that ball, Steelers still win. Don't lower yourself like that.

I WILL CONCEDE THAT WE WERE MOST DEFINITELY OUTPLAYED TODAY....NO BODY SHOWED UP FOR THIS GAME, ESPECIALLY PLUMMER....HE IS A DISGRACE TO WEAR THE BLUE AND ORANGE IN MY OPINION...YOU DO NOT FORCE THROWS AND LEAVE OTHER PLAYERS WIDE OPEN WHO COULD MAKE SOME POSITIVE YARDAGE FOR US....JAKE CAUSED THIS LOSS....BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO BE SOME SORT OF "HERO"...IT BIT HIM IN THE BACKSIDE BIG TIME...AND COST A TRIP TO DETROIT....

Comment

Dude don't be as bad as the pats fans, yes I believe that one call was bogus BUT the steelers outplayed us we had our chances and we blew them as a TEAM not just PLUMMER BAILEY or LYNCH so give it up. Do you really think we would have been there if we had griese? or some othe sub par safety or even subpar cb I don't think so they all played great this year. I mean plummer has been suffering from the flu that is hitting everyone hard this year so considering he was suffering from that flu I don't blame plummer at all he played good for his condition!!!!! I believe we will be back next year and with the draft coming up boy I am excited. Don't get me wrong I am sad and disappointed right now but am looking forward to a great year next year and to the fans who are showing the true orange and blue color thank you for showing your class you are the fans I like to be associated with because you are the type of fan I am. A fan that is a fan win or lose bad or good you still support the whole team!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
                        Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

Comment

I WILL CONCEDE THAT WE WERE MOST DEFINITELY OUTPLAYED TODAY....NO BODY SHOWED UP FOR THIS GAME, ESPECIALLY PLUMMER....HE IS A DISGRACE TO WEAR THE BLUE AND ORANGE IN MY OPINION...YOU DO NOT FORCE THROWS AND LEAVE OTHER PLAYERS WIDE OPEN WHO COULD MAKE SOME POSITIVE YARDAGE FOR US....JAKE CAUSED THIS LOSS....BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO BE SOME SORT OF "HERO"...IT BIT HIM IN THE BACKSIDE BIG TIME...AND COST A TRIP TO DETROIT....

Come on man, I mean sit down take a break, rest, relax, breathe... Rest those sore ankles, because you took a hell of a spill jumping off the wagon like that.

Let me ask you, how many sure-fire sacks did Jake run out of? How many dropped passes were there? How many times did he make throws with someone right in his face?

The Broncos got outplayed, in all facets of the game. You can't blame any one player, you can't blame the refs, the only thing you can do at this point is give credit where it is due, and that is to the Steelers.
                          God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

I don't see the fumble call making any difference one way or the other. Pittsburg handed us our head on a platter. They beat us about every way a team can be beat. They were the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsOwnU
                              Let me ask you, how many sure-fire sacks did Jake run out of?

You are right about that. They sure don't call him The Snake for nothing.

sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X