Shannahan=class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannahan=class

Just wanted to say your head coach is one of the best. His comments after the game were the definition of class and we were lucky to play well against a great team like Denver today.

r

Good luck in the Superbowl. Win it for the Bus. I will be cheering for the Steelers.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I 100% agree

Comment

if cowher was gone i wouldn't mind having shanahan at all

Comment

Cowher wished the Broncos the best of luck in 97' after he loss the AFC Championship game at home and said after the clock hit Zero he was the biggest Bronco supporter and hope they won it all.

Shanny was just doing the same.

Both are examples of what coaches should be.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerRob
            Just wanted to say your head coach is one of the best. His comments after the game were the definition of class and we were lucky to play well against a great team like Denver today.

r
            Thanks, I couldn't agree more.

Watching the post game comments, I was very proud to have Shanahan as our coach. He represented the Broncos very well and was like you said very classy.

Good luck Steelers. Great Game! Win Super Bowl XL!

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
              Thanks, I couldn't agree more.

Watching the post game comments, I was very proud to have Shanahan as our coach. He represented the Broncos very well and was like you said very classy.

Good luck Steelers. Great Game! Win Super Bowl XL!
              Thank you Broncos fans... You are truely a great fan base and a classy organization all around.

ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!

Comment

I couldn't agree more. Completely opposite of the Pat's coach last week. I thought he was going to cry! His post-game interview was pathetic. Mike is a class-act all the way, and I have nothing but complete respect for him. He wins AND loses with dignity. I LOVE THE BRONCOS!!!!
                I miss Eddy Mac

Comment

Working...
                X