BOOMER keep's Hate'n on Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOMER keep's Hate'n on Denver?

What is the Deal with Boomer Esiason Punking on Denver? Telling Shannon Sharpe to get off there Band wagon?

LOL...It's not just Boomer. Non of the media/press showed the Broncos any love this year. Which, for me, is what made making it this far that much sweeter!
    I miss Eddy Mac

Comment

Hey I'm not... *reads 1st post* oh. Anyways yeah the Broncos didn't get much respect this season and didn't get more with the game today. At least Schlereth gave some Bronco love, but he might be a little biased...
      Could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
        What is the Deal with Boomer Esiason Punking on Denver? Telling Shannon Sharpe to get off there Band wagon?
        Better to be on the bronco bandwagon then the bungle bandwagon.
        A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Boomer is an idiot. What does he expect Shannon to do? Sharpe had so much passion while playing for Denver that I'd be upset if he still wasn't a homer.

Maybe Greg Lloyd and/or Steve Atwater gave Boomer one too many shots to the head while he was in the league. I'd enjoy the CBS team more if Boomer was gone.

Comment

The press never gave Denver any respect this year. The only time you would here us mentioned on Sports Center is when Tom Jackson would bring us up. Then the rest would be like "yeah they have put a good season together under the radar." What? They are the radar. They should have been honest and said "Yeah Tom, but you know, we would still rather talk about Manning or Brady."

Comment

I can't stand Phil Simms myself. It's as if he puts on a blindfold while commentating games because he always gets the calls wrong. He thought the Willie Parker fumble was gonna stay with Denver and then quickly said "that was a good call" when the ref said it was gonna be Pitts ball. He also has this arrogance like he was one of the games all time greats. Sorry, the Giants never won a superbowl because of you. No better than Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson imo. Sorry I just can't stand the guy and he greatly downgrades the overall football presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Steeler_fan
                Boomer is an idiot. What does he expect Shannon to do? Sharpe had so much passion while playing for Denver that I'd be upset if he still wasn't a homer.

Maybe Greg Lloyd and/or Steve Atwater gave Boomer one too many shots to the head while he was in the league. I'd enjoy the CBS team more if Boomer was gone.
                maybe they'll replace him with the bus

Comment

Originally posted by theburgh66
                  maybe they'll replace him with the bus
                  Bettis seemed a bit nervous the few times I've seen him as an analyst, but I'd sure love to see him instead of Boomer.

Comment

Working...
                  X