• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year in Review

Division Champs
    Knock off the Patriots
    13-3
    Got the "win a playoff game without Elway" monkey off our backs

Damn good year in my opinion. Today's loss hurts, but we got outplayed. The sink was brought and unless you are Michael Vick, you couldn't escape it. Plummer has never been in this big of a game. He'll be back and be smarter than he was this year. No concerns here. I live in WI and this is a BAD time to be a Packer fan.

Yeah, Great Season! Nobody perdict us to go this far, but we did..you know we'll still get garbaged on... It really was a bummer that we were outplayed and very out-coached IMO...Pitt was ready for our blitzes but we weren't ready for Pitt's blitzes...

And Yes, a lot of teams have it a lot worse, especially the Packers, new coach, and they have Aaron Rodgers leading the way!
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      Yeah, Great Season! Nobody perdict us to go this far, but we did..you know we'll still get garbaged on... It really was a bummer that we were outplayed and very out-coached IMO...Pitt was ready for our blitzes but we weren't ready for Pitt's blitzes...

And Yes, a lot of teams have it a lot worse, especially the Packers, new coach, and they have Aaron Rodgers leading the way!
      i agree great season by you guys.

however, woody paige did pick you guys to get this far, and farther, so you did have one backer

Comment

This year was incredible. How many saw better than an 8-8 season after we lost to the DOlphins? We had one of the toughest schedules ever and played in the toughest division. Probably the thing that hurts the most is that this was our worst performance since the opening day game but the Steelers had a lot to do with that as well. I think the afc west will be extremely tough again next year and I wont be surprised if we don't win the West. All depends on the offseason but if the chiefs keep that line intact and the chargers d keeps improving it will be a dogfight. I still say we make the playoffs easily but the west will remain the best division in football. Thank you Broncos for an incredible ride! Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by theburgh66
          i agree great season by you guys.

however, woody paige did pick you guys to get this far, and farther, so you did have one backer
          LOL...the Closet homer himself... Alright I'll take that, but who else?
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
            LOL...the Closet homer himself... Alright I'll take that, but who else?
            hahaha, no one.......im not gonna lie after your miami performance i had you guys out, but you guys are good, just ran into a team thats on a bit of a role, and i think playing with more emotion. im not saying denver didnt have any, but you saw how the broncos played when elway was almost done, and the steelers are playing with that sense of urgency now.

Comment

This was a TERRIFIC year.

The funny thing is, there are many on here who openly predicted a 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 season and now want to jump all over Jake and the boys for this loss in the AFC Championship game.

If your going to predict a mediocre season, don't whine and point fingers when we make it as far as we did and come up short.

Comment

Working...
              X