Dear Denver Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Denver Fans

I've thoroughly enjoyed talking football with you guys this past week. You've all been very classy, and I can only hope that these playoff meetings between our two teams become more regular(as long as they end the same as today). As of now, I hold Denver fans in the highest esteem.

I feel sorry for you guys though because I know what you're about to go through. "Fire Shanahan", "Cut Plummer", blah blah blah. Those kinds of fans always seem to appear at times like these. Don't let the negativity overshadow what was accomplished this season. A few months ago, I told everyone I knew, with these exact words "Denver is the best team in football, I don't care what they say about Indy". I'm afraid I was wrong about that, Pittsburgh is the best, but Denver is a damn fine team.

Anyway, I'm a little upset because I can't feel good about gloating, or talking trash because you've all been so great all week, so I'll save my trash, suck it up, and just say, great game denver, see you next year.

Thank you, You enjoy your SB, and hopefully a SB win for Bettis (I'm an ND fan) and Cowher..those 2 guys deserve atleast one...Have fun raiding the Seahawks boards for 2 weeks...LOL
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Thank you..Great game..!!!

C U next year
      sigpic
      BRONCOS #1

Comment

Likewise man. I can't imagine what the past 10 years of Steeler football was like when you guys kept on reaching this point and falling just short. If we had to lose, I'm glad it was to the Steelers. God I don't think I could have stomached losing to those pansy ass colts.

Comment

Thanks. As you may imagine, we are very disappointed. Some of the Steeler fans in the smack forum I am sure are letting us have it as there were words flying around all week.

But there isn't too much that can be said to make us feel any worse than we already do.

You Steeler fans (for the most part) have been a class act as well around here during the week. More so than Patriot or Colt fans have been with us.

Our two teams, the final two AFC teams, were the best remaining teams and one of us had to lose. The Steelers clearly dominated the game and they are most deserving of their trip to Detroit.

Good Luck and hope for a rematch next year.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Delinx32, congrats to you on your team's victory. I, as most of my fellow mile high city residents, was hoping for a different outcome, but clearly, the better team won. Your guys seemed to really want it, not only for themseeves I am sure, but also for their fans. To tell you the truth, the way the Broncos played and I use the term "played" loosely, they deserved to lose. I wish your team well in the Big Game.

Comment

Congrats. I guess that loss in 97 is now avenged. God speed in the big game.
              A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

This whole loss is eating me up. I'v been stressing too much over this game because I'v never seen the Broncos go this far. That's because I started watching NFL 2 years ago.

I don't really understand sometimes how some of you guys take this easily and say "Well maybe next year." I can't get over it. Maybe because I'm still young.

I don't want to believe that we lost today.

Comment

Originally posted by SmilinMike
                  This whole loss is eating me up. I'v been stressing too much over this game because I'v never seen the Broncos go this far. That's because I started watching NFL 2 years ago.

I don't really understand sometimes how some of you guys take this easily and say "Well maybe next year." I can't get over it. Maybe because I'm still young.

I was that way when we lost to jacksonville, it takes sometime. My advice, do your favorite hobby as much as you can. (if it's football do your second favorite)
                  A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Hey at least the Nuggets beat the world champion Spurs on the road today

Comment

Man I am in PAIN. I cant believe we lost today either. August is too far away, sure we had a great season but I really felt we were going all the way this season. I wanted the SNAKE, THE PEOPLES CHAMP, LYNCH, ROD, KYLE JOHNSON, and all the rest of the guys to go out there and get their RING!!! I cant believe it ends today.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

hey, you got paybaclk for 97, kicked our ass around, good luck in the bowl, enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by SmilinMike

I know how you feel, man. I went through those horrible heartbreaks during the 80s when I still lived in Denver. And then my boys won back-to-back Super Bowls under the man himself, Mr. Elway. The losses go down much easier now for me (although a little of that old heartbreak pops up and lingers a bit). Don't worry...it'll get better!

R.

Comment

Much Respect Delinx

Your team played great today....I am proud of our Broncos' season, and the heart Jake Plummer showed today.....Go get that ring for Bettis...You guys deserve it

AFC Rules!!!!

Comment

I just wanted to add to this thread by saying that out of all the boards I have been to over this season, the Bronco fans have been the greatest. You guys are a real class act. I love that fact that for the most part, your just like us Steeler fans. If someone shows you some respect you show it right back. So many fans out there for other teams show no respect at all for other fans. Yes, we Steeler fans have a chip on our shoulders, but it's only because we feel that we should have a small degree of respect giving how long the Steelers have been a good playoff caliber team. Just like you guys, who have also been good for a decent amount of time, deserve a small amount of respect right off the pat.

Either way, Congrads on the season and sorry it had to be us to knock you out (ok, well I am only sorry alittle bit).

Good luck next year and can't wait for the rematch in 2006.

Comment

Working...
                              X