Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The game was fixed, everyone wants to see Bettis go to the Superbowl"

-Porter #55

I wonder if Porter feels like an a$$ yet.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Originally posted by JrtheFreak
    -Porter #55

I wonder if Porter feels like an a$$ yet.
    Why would he feel like an ass? He's been kicking a$$ and taking names on a pretty regular basis ...

And yes, I agree, the game was definitely fixed ... gimmie a break ...

r

Comment

Porter has an annoying habit of opening his mouth when it isn't needed.
      :logo:
      :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
      Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
      Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Yes That Is A Possibility To Think About!!!!!
        We All Know That Our Team Plays Much Better Than They Did!!!!!!
        That Has Benn The Buzz For Quite Some Time Know About The Nfl Being Fixed Look At The Colts Playoff Loss!!!!!

Comment

HA! HA! I said the same thing while watching the game!! Go Seattle!! That's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by orange_N_blue
            That Has Benn The Buzz For Quite Some Time Know About The Nfl Being Fixed Look At The Colts Playoff Loss!!!!!
            Say What?????

Everyone was accusing the NFL of being fixed and wanting the Colts to win the Super Bowl. Bull *****s.

Now that the Colts are out, the NFL is fixed and they want the Steelers??? Bull *****s.

This is the worst excuse given about our loss. If you people really believe this league is fixed, then you need a reality check.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

We lost, let's deal with it. No need to make sorry excuses, and no need to blame some else for our loss. It makes our fan base look pathetic !
              REST IN PEACE DARRENT, YOU WILL NEVER BR FORGOTTEN!

http://broncosfanclub-elpasotx.spaces.live.com/
              DENVER BRONCOS FAN CLUB of EL PASO, TEXAS

Comment

Fixed

If the games were fixed the AFC championship woul dhave been the Colts and Patriots...Even though the refs did almost Gave the colts the game, i just think they are bad refs....

Comment

Originally posted by orange_N_blue

Wow you must have a lot of time on your hands to type like that.
                  sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Ok think about this. If the NFL is fixed then that means you would be rooting for a team that just threw away a chance at the SB! Do you honestly think Plummer wants the reputation as a choker? I dont think so.
                    Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
                    Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

yeah rite

the NFL is fixed??? give me a break!!! im 13 and if i go2 the nfl which i most obviously wont but its worth a try but i want 2 be a lawyer alot 2..well thats not my point if i know sum1 who ends up thur ill be sure to ask them!!! dumb post!
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

being at the game and seeing porters actions...he is an arrogant jerk...i shoulda taken a video...he really does not deserve a superbowl
                        I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

if the NFL was fixed than there's no way they would've had Denver beat the Pats. If it was fixed you'd have seen the Pats-Colts in the AFC title all over again. We got beat by a better team period. There's nothing else to say, better luck next year. I personally think we will be back, especially if we get T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                            the NFL is fixed??? give me a break!!! im 13 and if i go2 the nfl which i most obviously wont but its worth a try but i want 2 be a lawyer alot 2..well thats not my point if i know sum1 who ends up thur ill be sure to ask them!!! dumb post!

It's nice to have dreams, but the NFL is a pretty lofty goal. Set your sights on just making it to Div I football and you will be doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ!
                              We lost, let's deal with it. No need to make sorry excuses, and no need to blame some else for our loss. It makes our fan base look pathetic !

I agree it does. Now if something happened at a crucial point in the game like a late flag on a made up Pass Interference call that gave the other team the ball at 1 yd. line you may have a point. But, since those things don't happen in the NFL it's just ridiculous.
                              -Foxsports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X