"The game was fixed, everyone wants to see Bettis go to the Superbowl"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SM19
    You misunderstood. He's not making excuses, he's making fun of Joey Porter for his stupid conspiracy theories.
    I understand, and I got his point. If he wants to make fun of Porter and his action, that's one thing. However the guy gets it done during the game.

My point is we lost, and our team didn't get it done. So why make fun of players, point fingers, or blame the officiating?

We lost to a team who capitalized on our mistakes, and that's all there is to it. The same can be said for the DEN/NE playoff game. NE lost, as we capitalized on there mistakes. Excuses, reasons, or theories mean nothing once you lose.
    REST IN PEACE DARRENT, YOU WILL NEVER BR FORGOTTEN!

http://broncosfanclub-elpasotx.spaces.live.com/
    DENVER BRONCOS FAN CLUB of EL PASO, TEXAS

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots_Mike
      I agree it does. Now if something happened at a crucial point in the game like a late flag on a made up Pass Interference call that gave the other team the ball at 1 yd. line you may have a point. But, since those things don't happen in the NFL it's just ridiculous.
      No need to take my post, and use it for your personal gain. I was speaking to a BRONCOS fan. You in return did the same thing to justify the Pats loss. Your team lost because of mistakes, and they didn't get it done. Plain and simple, excuses do not justify failure. Why do you think Shannahan gave so much credit to the Steelers?, because no excuse, reason, or theory justifies a loss.
      REST IN PEACE DARRENT, YOU WILL NEVER BR FORGOTTEN!

http://broncosfanclub-elpasotx.spaces.live.com/
      DENVER BRONCOS FAN CLUB of EL PASO, TEXAS

Comment

I dont think that the league is fixed, i just think that the refs have been sucking in all games. they made some bad calls against pittsburg thats it, like ward should have been called for pass interfenence on champ on the first drive, and i think that was a fumble, but they didnt so that nobody can argue about.

Comment

"The game was fixed, everyone wants to see Bettis go to the Superbowl"

Smells like bull****...™
          This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by MissinMcCaffery
            being at the game and seeing porters actions...he is an arrogant jerk...i shoulda taken a video...he really does not deserve a superbowl
            yep and the bronco's are all angels and deserve to win the superbowl...lol

Comment

Working...
            X