God i love this team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God i love this team

Although i used to live in Denver i now reside in Kansas City my feeling about the Devner Bronco's are you all are Great. Jake i feel sorry for you, i know you must feel really bad today and i could tell from the way you played yesterday that you tried to bring a victory,but it did not happen. I want you and the whole team to know that earlier in the year the naysayers and some of the press said the Bronco's weren't going to go very far and look what this team has done. I don't care what happens win of lose i'am your fan and will always remain one. I'am looking foward to another Great season next yr and if i were in denver i would buy the whole team a

Thanks From a Greatful Fan and MY God Bless You All
    jfburke

JFBurke,

No disrespect intended, but you definitely need a reality check. Plummer is paid
    an incredible amount of money to perform. He failed miserably. His effort was
    Pitiful. In regard to his really feeling terrible, unlike the majority of Americans,
    old Jake can just sit around for the next six months smoking dope and eating berries. And as you sit and worry how old Jake must feel, maybe it would of been nice if he would of given it a moments thought of how the fans that paid a good amount of money to support their team. So do not fret that old jake may be down in the dumps, by now he is long gone from Denver and the thoughts of yesterday are a foregone conclusion. And with any luck at all, Denver will
    never have to see the bum again!

Comment

Originally posted by hornell3
      JFBurke,

No disrespect intended, but you definitely need a reality check. Plummer is paid
      Pitiful. In regard to his really feeling terrible, unlike the majority of Americans,
      old Jake can just sit around for the next six months smoking dope and eating berries. And as you sit and worry how old Jake must feel, maybe it would of been nice if he would of given it a moments thought of how the fans that paid a good amount of money to support their team. So do not fret that old jake may be down in the dumps, by now he is long gone from Denver and the thoughts of yesterday are a foregone conclusion. And with any luck at all, Denver will

I feel diferently jake is a competitor and this is a hard loss for him!!!! He will take this loss and use it as motivation for the future. However I won't worry about how he feels because that is his cross to bear not mine, I feel bad enough the team lost....But next year ohhhh boy here we come yall and we ain't goin away!!!!!!! look for us to be a big threat next year and to make a big time run for the championship. Count my words!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
      Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

Comment

JFBurke,

Hmmm, and Jake running from his life had nothing to do with anyone else but Jake right? Everyone on the team made mistakes, you onle single out Jake because he is the qb. What about our lineman not being able to pick up the blitz? Come on man at least pretend your smart, you can't blame everything on one person, only some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfburke
          Although i used to live in Denver i now reside in Kansas City my feeling about the Devner Bronco's are you all are Great. Jake i feel sorry for you, i know you must feel really bad today and i could tell from the way you played yesterday that you tried to bring a victory,but it did not happen. I want you and the whole team to know that earlier in the year the naysayers and some of the press said the Bronco's weren't going to go very far and look what this team has done. I don't care what happens win of lose i'am your fan and will always remain one. I'am looking foward to another Great season next yr and if i were in denver i would buy the whole team a

jfburke
          Hi!
          Welcome to the boards! Come on in and make yourself at home
          I agree with you. We had a great year! I saw major improvments in this team, and think we can do better this year than last.
          I've like Jake Plummer since he was in Arizona. The man has talent and is very competitive. He doesnt conform to the QB "norm", and he doesnt try to win the fans over by being someone he is not. He leads by example, which I admire.

I've been a fan for 20 years, with 16 of them in Denver. I am sad we lost yesterday, but I am also looking foreward to next year.

I hope you can hang out here...take a look around. A great forum here is "Anything But Football". Check it out if you get the chance!

Again, welcome to the boards!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

JFBurke,

You are a true American Colt's fan. Go to their message boards because your just a bandwagon hopper. You probably just joined up at the third or fourth game of the season when you saw the miami game was crap and decided to ride this whole winning thing out. Get lost.

Comment

jfburke

Welcome from another stranded Broncos fan in K.C.

Yes it was a fun year.. We have a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by homestar
                Hmmm, and Jake running from his life had nothing to do with anyone else but Jake right? Everyone on the team made mistakes, you onle single out Jake because he is the qb. What about our lineman not being able to pick up the blitz? Come on man at least pretend your smart, you can't blame everything on one person, only some of it.
                Damn I would so love to punch you in the throat.

Jake is paid a lot of money to win. As I recall there are 51 OTHER guys who are paid a lot of good money too to do the same exact thing you idiot! it is SOOOOOOO easy to blame Jake when we lose, especially when he throws a pick, it's such an easy scapegoat that until he 100% loses a game for us I don't wanna hear people like you...who know how to analyze nothing! WE LOST, not Jake...wake up.

Comment

jfburke

Quality post.

I hope you stick around. I like your sincerity and don't let a few TOOLS get you down. Believe me, we outnumber them about 2000 - 1.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    Quality post.

I hope you stick around. I like your sincerity and don't let a few TOOLS get you down. Believe me, we outnumber them about 2000 - 1.

Stick around for awhile. Going to be an interesting offseason. Whats great about Shanny and Bowlen is 14-4 is good and all, but not good enough unlike for some franchises.

So you can bet we are going to spend our money and try to make this team even better.

Comment

Working...
                    X