Heartbreaking Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbreaking Loss

Man i just cant believe its over. I expected this game to be a lot closer with the broncos winning and going to SuperBowl XL. It's not all shocking that the steelers beat the broncos, It's that the steelers beat the broncos @ home and they just smuthered the broncos like they were a pop warner team. I.......i just cant understand how this great team that played so well all year long and carried that excellence into the playoffs against the Patriots, just choked, rolled over, and got beaten very badly by a team that i thought the broncos matched up very well against. I'm heartbroken by this loss and it hurts very very bad to watch all the steelers doing interviews and everyone reporting on the steelers and not my broncos. I know, I know, im whinning like a baby but, It down right sucks and I cant stand it.

There are numerous threads discussing our disappointment, some criticism of the team and congratulating the AFC Champion Steelers.

We all are pretty emotional about the loss but we need to turn the negative engergy into some positives by looking ahead to next year and continue routing for our beloved Broncos win or lose.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
      There are numerous threads discussing our disappointment, some criticism of the team and congratulating the AFC Champion Steelers.

We all are pretty emotional about the loss but we need to turn the negative engergy into some positives by looking ahead to next year and continue routing for our beloved Broncos win or lose.
      it's hard to look to next year when just yesterday my hopes and wishes of the last 4 and a half months, were crushed like an empty beer can.

Comment

I feel the same way you do man Its not the fact that we lost its the way we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
          it's hard to look to next year when just yesterday my hopes and wishes of the last 4 and a half months, were crushed like an empty beer can.
          Believe me I know exactly how you feel. But there isn't anything we can do about it but try to keep our chins up and look ahead.

We did improve this year that is for sure.

Think of the Steelers being the #1 seed last year with a 15-1 record just to get smacked down in their own house. They rebounded this year and we can do the same (even though we were only the #2 seed)

And the Colts. Them and their Golden Boy were supposed to win it all. A 13-0 beginning, home field advantage just to get smacked down in their house. They will rebound next year too.

Point being I guess, is we are not the only fans feeling like crap right now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
            Man i just cant believe its over. I expected this game to be a lot closer with the broncos winning and going to SuperBowl XL. It's not all shocking that the steelers beat the broncos, It's that the steelers beat the broncos @ home and they just smuthered the broncos like they were a pop warner team. I.......i just cant understand how this great team that played so well all year long and carried that excellence into the playoffs against the Patriots, just choked, rolled over, and got beaten very badly by a team that i thought the broncos matched up very well against. I'm heartbroken by this loss and it hurts very very bad to watch all the steelers doing interviews and everyone reporting on the steelers and not my broncos. I know, I know, im whinning like a baby but, It down right sucks and I cant stand it.

I think I am gonna cry....

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

I have to admit, that I am still pretty upset(pissed) that we got our asses handed to us in this way.. at HOME! It pisses me off to the point when I see a Steeler fan trying to say something to me, I want to CAVE HIS HEAD IN! I don't want to hear his crap. In fact I don't even watch ESPN or Listen to sports radio anymore cause I hate all the talk about the Steelers. I just can't figure why our beloved team could get thier asses handed to them this badly at HOME! I mean, we beat some of the best teams in the league, some of them on the road. I need to a drink to calm myseld down man..

Comment

Originally posted by LVNativeFan
                I have to admit, that I am still pretty upset(pissed) that we got our asses handed to us in this way.. at HOME! It pisses me off to the point when I see a Steeler fan trying to say something to me, I want to CAVE HIS HEAD IN! I don't want to hear his crap. In fact I don't even watch ESPN or Listen to sports radio anymore cause I hate all the talk about the Steelers. I just can't figure why our beloved team could get thier asses handed to them this badly at HOME! I mean, we beat some of the best teams in the league, some of them on the road. I need to a drink to calm myseld down man..
                I am with ya, my loser brother-in-law is a Steelers fan. I have not watched any sports since Sunday, and I will not until the Super Bowl. GO SEAHAWKS! For me it has been an emotional rollercoaster. One minute I am OK after reading some good posts on here, and then I am right back at being pissed off. It really does suck. I bleed blue and orange, have for 15+ years. I can handle losses, but when we lose like we did, when I know darn good and well we could have won that game, it makes it all that more upsetting. Especially since we were in the playoffs.
                BRONCOS #1

Comment

i have never cared for a football game as much as that game and i have never been so stunned and heartbroken over a loss i thought for sure this year was the year
                  Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

For some reason, this loss didn't hit me as hard as the ones in the past. I don't know...maybe it's because we actually made it the AFC championship, or i'm just getting use to the playoff pratfalls.

Comment

Originally posted by benjamincarr
                      I feel the same way you do man Its not the fact that we lost its the way we lost.

Welcome to the club. At least the officials didn't make up bogus Pass Interference calls that helped the Steelers win the game. You can take some comfort in knowing they actually lost fair and square.
                      -Foxsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots_Mike
                        Welcome to the club. At least the officials didn't make up bogus Pass Interference calls that helped the Steelers win the game. You can take some comfort in knowing they actually lost fair and square.
                        Another bitter Patriots fan.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                          Another bitter Patriots fan.

Another correct Pats fan.

Bronc's can thank the Referees for contributing to the Bronco effort.

That pass interference call was horrible as was the non-touchback Bailey fumble.

Comment

Newsflash: The game is OVER!!! We won, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingW/O#7
                              Another correct Pats fan.

Bronc's can thank the Referees for contributing to the Bronco effort.

That pass interference call was horrible as was the non-touchback Bailey fumble.
                              You guys never quit do ya? Take the pass interference call - touchdown off the boards. It is still 20-13

Pictures surfaced a few days after the game that Baileys fumble did in fact go out of bounds. If your Brady boy didn't throw the interception in the first place, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Oh and let's not forget the other 4 turnovers for the millionth time.

Give it a freaking rest. You lost. End of story.

EDIT: Had to fix a word.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X