Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NothingW/O#7
    Another correct Pats fan.

Bronc's can thank the Referees for contributing to the Bronco effort.

That pass interference call was horrible as was the non-touchback Bailey fumble.
    YOU HAD 5 TURNOVERS!!!! We capitalized on every one of them!!!!!! Yes it was a "questionable" call, but it was not the deciding factor in the game. GIVE IT UP!

Comment

Originally posted by lcsj
      YOU HAD 5 TURNOVERS!!!! We capitalized on every one of them!!!!!! Yes it was a "questionable" call, but it was not the deciding factor in the game. GIVE IT UP!
      It wasn't a "questionable" call. It was a definitive bogus call. Even Simms said immediately it was a wrong call with a late flag on what was offensive PI. Boomer said the same thing at the half. If that bogus call is not made the Patriots go into the half up a minimum of 3 zip. Instead they were forced to play catch up due to a completely wrong PI call and then a Denver false start not called that put Denver at 10 to the Pats 3 two and half minutes into the half. If you people knew anything about football you would know about things like taking away momentum and control. In this case that was achieved at the hand of a "questionable" official. If the team was not put in that position I guarantee the other turn overs don't happen because they are not trying to make big plays. Like Plummer was when he was picked by Samuel in the first quarter and Belichick had to challenge to have that call corrected. And when he threw what was essentially a hail mary that Samuel received the bogus PI call on. There's plenty more, but I know you Denver fans want to believe they won the game on the up and up and don't want to read the facts.

Yes, the game is over and nothing will change the outcome, but here you Denver fans write that you are heartbroken about the loss and I say be grateful it wasn't decided by the officials. That is a much harder loss to contend with.
      -Foxsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots_Mike
        It wasn't a "questionable" call. It was a definitive bogus call. Even Simms said immediately it was a wrong call with a late flag on what was offensive PI. Boomer said the same thing at the half. If that bogus call is not made the Patriots go into the half up a minimum of 3 zip. Instead they were forced to play catch up due to a completely wrong PI call and then a Denver false start not called that put Denver at 10 to the Pats 3 two and half minutes into the half. If you people knew anything about football you would know about things like taking away momentum and control. In this case that was achieved at the hand of a "questionable" official. If the team was not put in that position I guarantee the other turn overs don't happen because they are not trying to make big plays. Like Plummer was when he was picked by Samuel in the first quarter and Belichick had to challenge to have that call corrected. And when he threw what was essentially a hail mary that Samuel received the bogus PI call on. There's plenty more, but I know you Denver fans want to believe they won the game on the up and up and don't want to read the facts.

Yes, the game is over and nothing will change the outcome, but here you Denver fans write that you are heartbroken about the loss and I say be grateful it wasn't decided by the officials. That is a much harder loss to contend with.
        Then why don't you find a message board that has NFL officials on it and whine at them? Your moaning about your bad fortune isn't winning you any of the following here:
        1.) Fans
        2.) Friends
        3.) Respect
        If any of those things are important to you (especially the last one), then get over it. It's cool if you want to talk football, but all anyone is seeing here is whiny Pats trolls who can't seem to cope with the fact that this is not their year.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          Then why don't you find a message board that has NFL officials on it and whine at them? Your moaning about your bad fortune isn't winning you any of the following here:
          1.) Fans
          2.) Friends
          3.) Respect
          If any of those things are important to you (especially the last one), then get over it. It's cool if you want to talk football, but all anyone is seeing here is whiny Pats trolls who can't seem to cope with the fact that this is not their year.

Bengals fan? Look at your last two games and your continued Choking over what, the last 20 or so years.

Comment

I think I am gonna cry....

I mean, here you guys are talking to each other, and no one will come talk to me, I'm gonna cry because I am a pathetic troll with nothing better in my life to do then try and antagonize you great fans, while I sit home alone, in the dark damp basement, and try to type as quietly as possible so that I don't wake my mommy up.

Enough with the personal confessions.
            God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

Patriot fans listen up!!!!!

Look you had turnovers we had turnovers. Denver capitalized on yours and the steelers capitalized on ours. We have accepted that fact and have taken our loss gracefully. All you guys are doing is WHINING, and losing respect. Suck it up and take your loss like a man, it has been two weeks. IT'S OVER!!!!!! Better luck next season. ( say what you will about Jake, he accepted the blame for our loss.)

Comment

Bengals fan? Look at your last two games and your continued Choking over what, the last 20 or so years.
                So your only response is to attack the Bengals?

Oh Brother.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Way to totally go into ad hominem mode. Great way to lower the amount of brain power I need to put into this discussion.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                  X