X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real class in Pitt

Check this idiot out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=2303468
    I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

I read that early today,,If I were his father,I would raise such a stink that that teacher would be looking for a new job!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
      I read that early today,,If I were his father,I would raise such a stink that that teacher would be looking for a new job!
      I completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan27
        That was completely uncalled for, even though he was joking, he just crossed the line in humiliating someone like that.
        Never underestimate the power of emotion to undermine logic - The Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by SteelRaptor
          That was completely uncalled for, even though he was joking, he just crossed the line in humiliating someone like that.
          I mean letting them throw paper at him too. Some people just make me wonder in this world. And the teacher feels like he did nothing wrong. IN AN ETHNICITY CLASS!!!

Comment

I mean letting them throw paper at him too. Some people just make me wonder in this world. And the teacher feels like he did nothing wrong. IN AN ETHNICITY CLASS!!!
            Well, the sad thing is, every team has those handful of fans that just makes the majority look bad. This is one of those embarrassing times for me.
            Never underestimate the power of emotion to undermine logic - The Raptor

Comment

It isn't a joke when you have to comment on your comedic intent after the fact. Of course the school has confidentiality such-and-so's to keep the teacher from getting fired.

The dad should get a lawyer and sue for emotional damage done. If the teacher had done something else (i.e. sexual harrasment or another PC no-no) he'd have been fired. But humiliating someone for some stupid little reason like that?

"Please sir, do it again." is the only message that will be sent when there's no punishment for his behavior. Oh, he might get reprimanded. If I were the principle he'd at least get a suspension without pay for at least 1 month for pulling such a stupid childish stunt (I won't even dignify it with the word prank.)

Comment

And during an exam on top of that,,man this story make me mad..
                sigpic

Comment

I just read this on Fark and was reminded what my 8 year old daughter did Friday at school.

She wore her Davis jersey to school and was teased horribly on the playground for it, of course by some 5th grade boys. Though she is only in 3rd grade, she is just like me in the 'take no crap from anybody' department and I get a call from the principal because she had kicked one boy and actually hit the other in the face.

Now, I don't say that it is right that she hit them and I probably would have been a little upset with her, but there were other kids saying that they were pushing her around first, so they were fair game in my opinion, and obviously hers.

On the topic, you expect stupid crap like this from kids, but from a teacher? That school board, principal and teacher would not know what hit them if that was my kid.
                  Take Care, be safe, don't play in the street and don't hit the other children with your toys, unless that is their fetish, too.

Comment

This was posted a few days ago after running in the Post (before getting any national attention), one Steeler fan even said he hadn't heard a single word about it, days after it happened. And he lives 8 miles from the school.

I noticed last night SI, and ESPN finally got on board... this guy is up crap creek now.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ght=mistreated

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

this was just on Rush Limbaugh... he says he deserved it

Comment

Rush said the kid deserved it or the teacher deserved whatever punishment hes getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                          Rush said the kid deserved it or the teacher deserved whatever punishment hes getting?
                          Said the kid deserved it... "Hey I am different look at me, look at me" And that he deserved what he got... Is basically what he said...

Comment

This is what happens when your teacher forgets to take his antidepressants.

I truly hope his parents do something.
                            "NO MAN SHALL BE SEEN WITH ANY ANIMAL UNLESS IT IS AT LEAST THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL!"......MAN LAW!

Comment

Teachers who do things like this seriously need to lose their jobs. This singling out could hurt the kid for years to come. In the eighth grade my teacher called me Semon (ha ha instead of Simon) in front of the class and until I graduated high school and moved away that name stuck with me. Teachers have no right to do things like this to a kid whether or not it is "funny". Jesus, you'd think our professional educators would have a bit more common sense than to make a joke at the expense of a kid and then invite the rest of the class to join in on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X