• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 interesting articles

thought you might wanna read these
    Denver would take TO
    Free agents want to stay with denver
    *Edit* wrong place to put it in sorry
    Last edited by broncosfan2616; 01-24-2006, 11:33 AM.

My reaction to the first article is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My reaction to the second article is PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

On the first article: Higher ups than Nalen said TO is not an option for the Broncos. Can't remember who said it but it was from the front office.

On the second article: "It was good to hear, but we'll see." Translation: "I'll stay if I can get the paycheck I want."

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
        On the second article: "It was good to hear, but we'll see." Translation: "I'll stay if I can get the paycheck I want."
        Yes, but if he does leave he'll say it's because of his "family" or that it was "time to move on" or something else they are all trained to say. I really would respect these guys a lot more if they just came out and admitted it's about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
          Yes, but if he does leave he'll say it's because of his "family" or that it was "time to move on" or something else they are all trained to say. I really would respect these guys a lot more if they just came out and admitted it's about the money.
          I agree. At this point saying anything BUT the money would be hypocritical. The only situation that applies to "but we'll see" is "Show me the money!" coz anything else just doesn't hang in the air like the paycheck does.

Comment

As good as Owens is, I don't think he is worth the trouble. Look at what he did to TWO NFL teams and the QB's. Imagine what will happen with Jake.

Comment

Not to mention that players are pretty much obligated to say what Nalen said and have absolutely no say in that kind of transaction.

Comment

i don't want TO here

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                  True, but you know what?
                  Nobody, knows Warren personally, other than Warren.

Who's to say he hasn't received enough money for playing on crappy teams?
                  Maybe he's ready to become more of a team player and wants to spend it on a Winning team!

Maybe I'm just being a homer. Who knows.

But it's obvious to everybody that Denver is over the cap as it stands, and any current free agent will have to take that into consideration if they want to have a chance at a SB ring.......or just soak in a tub of $100 dollar bills while watching the playoffs.
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swi_space
                    i don't want TO here
                    If you think about it, TO is alot like Sharpe was, except he doesn't know when to shut up.

Sharpe was just as big of a showboat, but since he was a Bronco, it was laughed at, and encouraged.

Maybe TO just needs a script card taped to his arm......

.....AT ALL TIMES!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I like these articles. As far as them saying "It's about the money" theres no need. This is their JOB. It does not have to be said that its all about the money.
                      As far as TO? If Nalen and the rest agree I'd offer him a contract based on incentives. Would TO hurt this team? I doubt it. Our players are too smart to sink to his level if he acts up. No one here is smart enough (or physic) to know that TO will be the same. Only TO knows.
                      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Working...
                      X