Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncomaniacs at the game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncomaniacs at the game

    How many of you guys that were at the game stayed until the end??? By the end of the game the whole sideline was nothing but terrible towels, and it made me sick to my stomach to see. I was in the upper deck, but I didn't leave my seat til the very last snap...

    Thanks Snk

  • #2
    Originally posted by ColRockies_5
    How many of you guys that were at the game stayed until the end??? By the end of the game the whole sideline was nothing but terrible towels, and it made me sick to my stomach to see. I was in the upper deck, but I didn't leave my seat til the very last snap...

    I was there with ya till the very end, my brother.

    I'd far rather be a Bronco fan...no matter what...than a fan of any other team.

    Truth be known, 99% of these dweebs puttin' the team down have never
    been on a football field.

    Cheers to the classiest team in the NFL !!

    Comment


    • #3
      I stayed, waving my little orange pom pom until John Lynch, the last Bronco to leave the field, went into the locker room.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JWinn
        I stayed, waving my little orange pom pom until John Lynch, the last Bronco to leave the field, went into the locker room.
        You had better not of been that man boooing!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JWinn
          I stayed, waving my little orange pom pom until John Lynch, the last Bronco to leave the field, went into the locker room.
          Looks like no Superbowl for you this year huh?? Man that sucks eh?

          sorry bro.
          sigpic

          Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
          www.dayzend.net

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Broncs 4 life
            Looks like no Superbowl for you this year huh?? Man that sucks eh?

            sorry bro.
            You are also saying that to yourself.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have to admit I left my seat with about 1 minute left on the clock. This was done for my protection as well as the protection of the obnoxious steeler fan behind me...Had I had to listen to one more crude comment or word of disrespect aimed at me, I was going to start throwing punches...I watched the last bit from the stairwell.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                You had better not of been that man boooing!

                Honestly?

                I take offense to even the idea that I would BOO the Broncos!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Broncs 4 life
                  Looks like no Superbowl for you this year huh?? Man that sucks eh?

                  sorry bro.

                  Thank you for reminding me. I hadnt heard..................

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I left right after Ben's last TD, but it wasn't because of the game. It was because I didn't want to be out there when they gave the trophy to Pitt.

                    Most humiliating thing I can think of is to watch someone else get a championship trophy in our house.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I stayed till the last second and couldn't hardly stand it ...the Steeler fans were so obnoxious. I cannot convey to you the hate they have. I was afraid to walk out of the stadium without security. When I saw Franco Harris say he was embarrassed by Steeler fans...I knew it wasn't just me. It sucks...I was going to root for the Steelers, but, after this game, GO SEAHAWKS!!! I even have encountered milder Raider fans...makes me sick
                      I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                        You are also saying that to yourself.
                        No, JWinn would have been able to buy SuperBowl Tickets at face value if Denver would have won, he was selected as a season ticket holder...
                        sigpic

                        Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
                        www.dayzend.net

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh, the reminders.........


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            By the way JWinn, did you know you're not getting to go to the SuperBowl? (sorry Bud, I couldn't resist)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MissinMcCaffery
                              I stayed till the last second and couldn't hardly stand it ...the Steeler fans were so obnoxious. I cannot convey to you the hate they have. I was afraid to walk out of the stadium without security. When I saw Franco Harris say he was embarrassed by Steeler fans...I knew it wasn't just me. It sucks...I was going to root for the Steelers, but, after this game, GO SEAHAWKS!!! I even have encountered milder Raider fans...makes me sick
                              I finally heard from my friend that went and he was also disgusted with the Steeler fans. He also made a comment about Raider fans being classier.

                              They had some sitting directly behind them and his sister was hit in the head numerous times. Scott said he kept getting a knee in his back and after a while, turned around and asked it to stop. It only got worse. Scott is a big budha sized man and I would not want to run into him in a dark alley. So I was a little shocked that these Pitt fans would persist in their tormenting.

                              We were all hearing how great the Steeler fans were and now the truth is coming out.

                              I am also routing for Seattle
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X