A plead from a fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plead from a fan

Alright, I need to get this off my chest.

Ok, I am a 15 year old from Alaska and obviously Im a Broncos fan. I watched Sundays game against the Steelers, of course I was angered that our boys lost, but for gods sake dont blame the loss on Jake! Jake did a fantastic job as QB this season, but all you guys don't seem to notice and decide to wait untl he finally messes up! Its not Jake's fault that the game was lost, heck if anyone should be balmed for the loss its the fans! They didnt support Jake instead they wanted to blame the lost battles on him and give him a rough time.

I mean has any of you walked out onto the feild? With people watching you waiting for you to mess up? Heck have any of you played a NFL game? No, so try to think what its like in Jake's shoes, knowing that if you mess up that the fans will dispise you. The fans respected Elway and supported him so why cant you do the same for Jake?

My dad is a Patriots fan, and he kept giving me crap about Jake going to mess up in their game. I simply said "He won't he's a good quarterback who diserves the respect of the League and of the people of Denver." All I ask is that you don't push him around. Remember that he is a Bronco, and he is on our team, and we dont hurt the team by hurting him.

The Steelers played good, and plus be happy we have dethroned the Champs, we have proved the Broncos are a force to be reckoned with. Next season we'll push on and win that Trophy!

Welcome to the boards!!

I hope your dad is willing to allow you to root for whomever you want.

My sons weren't necessarily Bronco fans, and I let them enjoy their football.

Pass that on.

-----

Comment

yeah! 'so called bronco fans' who bash jake are bashing the team so they arent fans...great point! jake is a great QB! hes not the only one who lost! look at the other 28 QB's sitting down! and brady or manning didnt get bashed by the media either so y shuld jake be??? GO JAKE!!!!!!!!!!GO 16!!!!
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

Thank You!!!!

Jake deserves much respect. Here's to next year!!!!!

Comment

It's not Jake's fault he was running for his life most of the game. Many times he made great plays to get out of trouble, and the second pick was a great play by Foote in my eyes, those things happen. This team CAN win a Super Bowl with Jake Plummer. Heck, the Ravens won one with Trent Dilfer for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanBronco
            I mean has any of you walked out onto the feild? With people watching you waiting for you to mess up? Heck have any of you played a NFL game? No, so try to think what its like in Jake's shoes, knowing that if you mess up that the fans will dispise you. The fans respected Elway and supported him so why cant you do the same for Jake?
            You mean the Broncos fans who were calling for Elway's head because he couldn't win the Super Bowl? Keep it all in perspective... Broncos fans are demanding, it's nothing new.

Why does Jake need respect? He makes millions a year to do his job. If he can't handle it, then he needs to find a job he can handle.

Do you wake up early and thank the garbage man for doing his job or tell the guy at McDonald's how thankful you are that he's there to provide you with food that you're paying for? More to the point, if either of them do something wrong (say, forgetting to take out your trash for a few weeks or giving you the completely wrong order), do you just shrug it off, or do you at least voice your displeasure?

Don't get me wrong here, I have no real qualms about Jake. I am a bit concerned if we can win the Super Bowl with him, but we're certainly better off with him than we are, say, BVP. But why all the fuss about how Jake feels?
            "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
            "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Working...
            X