Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

I just want to thank everyone on these MB (Broncos fans, Steeler fans and whoever else is on)for entertaining me the for past month. I have enjoyed your company. First I would like to congratulate the Broncos on a great season .
    And then I would like to say Go Steelers!. I will be sure to stay on these boards in the offseason and agree and disagree with what you all have to say.
    Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
    Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Please do stay . . .

For the most part, I am impressed with you Steeler fans.

-----

Comment

I would like to echo what Top said and hope that you stick around. Some of our best posters are fans of other teams and it's enjoyable to have them on here. Good luck in the SB!

Comment

The good ones have definitely been a pleasure...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BigBen#7
          I just want to thank everyone on these MB (Broncos fans, Steeler fans and whoever else is on)for entertaining me the for past month. I have enjoyed your company. First I would like to congratulate the Broncos on a great season .
          And then I would like to say Go Steelers!. I will be sure to stay on these boards in the offseason and agree and disagree with what you all have to say.
          You are a plesure to have on the board.
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I agree with TS stick around, we have many supports of other teams.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

NO GO AWAY!!!!!!

Just kidding....everyone is welcome here except for "YOUKNOWWHORULEYOU" over at the smack forum.

Comment

most of you steeler fans have been great bring home the title to the afc

Comment

The difference in general between the Patriot Trolls and the Steeler fans has been amazing. The Patriot fans had a couple of classy posters, but they left all of their trash behind. The Steelers had a few trolls but every team does, and for the most part have been class acts both before and after the game.

And because I think the Bus deserves to go out on top, I'm rooting for the Steelers.

Get that Bus a new hubcap.
                  God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsOwnU
                    The difference in general between the Patriot Trolls and the Steeler fans has been amazing. The Patriot fans had a couple of classy posters, but they left all of their trash behind. The Steelers had a few trolls but every team does, and for the most part have been class acts both before and after the game.

And because I think the Bus deserves to go out on top, I'm rooting for the Steelers.

Get that Bus a new hubcap.
                    Good points BOU! I think a lot of it has to do with history. The Steelers, like us, have been winning consistently for a lot of years and when you do that, you learn how to win with class. Remember, for the most part, the Giants and Dolphins fans were pretty much a good lot as well. Most Patriot fans, on the other hand, think the NFL began 5 years ago and couldn't tell you who Steve Grogan is to save their lives.

Comment

This is the year Pitt gets that one for the thumb.

They better win it too otherwise, I'll have to call Pittburgh Choke artists along with Philly.
                      :logo:
                      :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                      Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                      Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Good luck next Sunday.
                        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

great

wow u guys r great on here thanks to the good fans!
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

Win another one for the AFC guys!

Comment

The Steeler fans (for the most part) have been fantastic. Good Luck in Detroit.

However, I am routing for the Seahawks.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X