No announcement yet.

Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thank the Steeler fan for being great to us and I am definitly rooting for the bus and of course #7 Big Ben

Comment

Originally posted by BigBen#7
      I just want to thank everyone on these MB (Broncos fans, Steeler fans and whoever else is on)for entertaining me the for past month. I have enjoyed your company. First I would like to congratulate the Broncos on a great season .
      And then I would like to say Go Steelers!. I will be sure to stay on these boards in the offseason and agree and disagree with what you all have to say.

Thanks for stopping by. You guys have been fun to talk with. Feel free to be a regular here and have fun in the off season.
      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsOwnU

And because I think the Bus deserves to go out on top, I'm rooting for the Steelers.

Get that Bus a new hubcap.
        I know that takes some guts to say after your team falling short. Trust me, I have had to root for the Patriots 3 of the past four years, it was a bitter taste to be sure, just because I remain an AFC loyalist in the superbowl. Not to mention all the times we have fallen short in the AFC championship.
        I had a nice time over here chatting it up with the Broncos fans, very classy people. Even on the smack boards not too many of you were seriously out of hand, just good ol smack fun. Here is to the Steelers and Broncos post season rivalry, may we meet many more times just so I have a decent place to chat other than my own board.
        Never underestimate the power of emotion to undermine logic - The Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by SteelRaptor
          I know that takes some guts to say after your team falling short. Trust me, I have had to root for the Patriots 3 of the past four years, it was a bitter taste to be sure, just because I remain an AFC loyalist in the superbowl. Not to mention all the times we have fallen short in the AFC championship.
          I had a nice time over here chatting it up with the Broncos fans, very classy people. Even on the smack boards not too many of you were seriously out of hand, just good ol smack fun. Here is to the Steelers and Broncos post season rivalry, may we meet many more times just so I have a decent place to chat other than my own board.
          Wishing your team luck makes me feel dirty.

But good luck.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            Wishing your team luck makes me feel dirty.

But good luck.
            LOL!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks With Love From New York

We Had A Great Season We Did Alright We Didnt Make It To The Superbowl And No Matter What We Will Be Stronger Next Year. Sure There Are A Lot Of Disappointedfans But Just Think How The Team Felt. There Hearts Had To Have Sunk Really Deep And Then To Be Boooooo . From The Fans That Hurt. Take A Look At The Fans In Greenbay There Team Went No Where But They Were Still Loyal. I Think Mike Shanahan Is A Great Coach. And Jake Is Still Learning After All Its Hard To Fill Elways Shoes. And Everyone Knows Mile High Is John Elways Territory. The Broncos Dont Need Negative Thoughts. Who Knows Maybe The Steelers Will Lose. A True Orange And Blue. See You Next Year Broncos And Thanks For All The Great Memories. Love Kristin.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                LOL!
                Yeah, laugh it up. There's not enough bleach in the world to get this icky feeling to go away.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Class Act

Originally posted by BigBen#7
                  I just want to thank everyone on these MB (Broncos fans, Steeler fans and whoever else is on)for entertaining me the for past month. I have enjoyed your company. First I would like to congratulate the Broncos on a great season .
                  And then I would like to say Go Steelers!. I will be sure to stay on these boards in the offseason and agree and disagree with what you all have to say.
                  You are a class act coming back here and not being arrogant.
                  I hope Pitt wins the Super Bowl as they deserve it. They have had so far the most impressive playoff run in history and need to win the Super Bowl to show that a 6 seed can do it some time.

Go Steelers
                  24-17 over Seattle
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                  X