No announcement yet.

Whos at fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a total team failure. You can't just blame Jake, it does not matter who the QB is, you could have a combo of Elway, Montana, Marino and Brady, if you defense can't stop the other team on 4th down you will lose every time
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      Too bad you didn't make the poll PUBLIC!
      What do you mean every forum member can vote? Or are you talking about seeing who voted for what option?

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        I just didn't want to give the impression that I was blaming our entire defense. Our defensive players, with a couple of exceptions, gave a valiant effort that was doomed by a horrible defensive gameplan.
        I wouldn't blame everything on Coyer. He wasn't the one who dropped 3 INTs and didn't recover that fumble. His gameplan created those opportunities and his players didn't do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
          What do you mean every forum member can vote? Or are you talking about seeing who voted for what option?

Seeing who voted.

Comment

Definetly the whole teams fault if our D stopped them Jake wouldn't have been forced as much.

Comment

I would say it was that the officials couldn't show up for your team after all the flack they took for the previous week's fiasco. If they tried to make up calls as they did the week before it would have been a full blown scandal. With their hands tied the Broncos just got beat fair and square.
              -Foxsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots_Mike
                I would say it was that the officials couldn't show up for your team after all the flack they took for the previous week's fiasco. If they tried to make up calls as they did the week before it would have been a full blown scandal. With their hands tied the Broncos just got beat fair and square.
                Nobody even mentioned the Officials. Besides we aren't Indy.

None of us are saying we were beaten unfairly. I think it was more about us beating ourselves more than the Steelers beating us. I feel that if we caught those 3 INTs and recovered that fumble we would have won the game. We would've got a early 7-0 lead from the Champ Bailey INT and we could've stuck to our gameplan and ran the ball to control the game.

Comment

Who do you thinks at fault for the lost to the Steelers?

The defense missed 3 INTs and a fumble and they didn't make Pittsburgh punt until the second half. The offensive line didn't protect Jake. It was a bad game on both sides of the ball. My vote is for the whole team.
                  The Steelers.....they outscored us.
                  I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Nobody even mentioned the Officials. Besides we aren't Indy.

None of us are saying we were beaten unfairly. I think it was more about us beating ourselves more than the Steelers beating us. I feel that if we caught those 3 INTs and recovered that fumble we would have won the game. We would've got a early 7-0 lead from the Champ Bailey INT and we could've stuck to our gameplan and ran the ball to control the game.
                    That was a Patriot fan's attempt to make excuses for their loss against the Broncos.

It really had nothing to do with the Steeler game.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots_Mike

Sour grapes: Line 2

Refs gave you the tuck rule...

let you mug Indies receivers...

they couldn't back you guys forever.

Your team got outmanned, out maneuvered and out classed.

Steelers came into Invesco, put the pressure on, made the plays when they needed to and othertimes the ball bounced their way. They beat us... the refs didn't. So maybe Pats fans shouldn't try pushing it off on them either.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X