Trevor Pryce on the Afternoon Blitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Pryce on the Afternoon Blitz

Did anyone here Trevors interview on the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius? I thought it was a damn good interview.

For those who didnt hear it he basically said that it wasnt that we lost to a better team, they just had things go there way and we didnt play very well. He said "when a guy like Champ gets his hands on a ball like that and he doesnt pick it off, you just kind of roll your eyes and go its gonna be one of those days." And thats exactly what it was, Foxworth is a far better corner then he showed us on sunday, but it was infact, just one of those days. He also said the team has much confidence in Jake and that this team can in fact win the big game and goto the superbowl with him.

Just thought you'd like to know if you didnt hear it and if you did hear it what did you think.

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Did anyone here Trevors interview on the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius? I thought it was a damn good interview.

For those who didnt hear it he basically said that it wasnt that we lost to a better team, they just had things go there way and we didnt play very well. He said "when a guy like Champ gets his hands on a ball like that and he doesnt pick it off, you just kind of roll your eyes and go its gonna be one of those days." And thats exactly what it was, Foxworth is a far better corner then he showed us on sunday, but it was infact, just one of those days. He also said the team has much confidence in Jake and that this team can in fact win the big game and goto the superbowl with him.

Just thought you'd like to know if you didnt hear it and if you did hear it what did you think.
    I dont have sirius i have XM but even if i did have sirius i would have either been at school or b-ball practice
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I totally agree with what trevor pryce said on Sirus radio. When the ball bounced off champ Bailey shoulder pads and then bounce into Hines Wards hands you knew it probally wasn't going to be there day

Comment

Trevor was also on game night on Espn Radio...

They were asking him about the same things and mentioned his music business.

He does that on the side and managed to get one of the songs on his label into the movie Big Mommas House 2.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Yeap. Hes one talented man (or beast).

Comment

For those of you who are familier with DEL and the Heiroglyphics Crew, in the past year they put out a DVD of Full Circle tour footage. Well anyway they show live footage from the different citys they played and when they go to show the Denver footage, they don't show any live footage. Instead they show DEL arriving at Trevor Pryces' Studio!!!! I was like WTF?!?!?!? That's T.P.!!! With DEL!!! (My Favorite MC) I guess T.P. had a beat that he made strictly for DEL to rap over. They showed DEL chillin with T.P. and writin' a rhyme on the spot.

If your into the music or just want to check it out....look for the "Heiroglyphics-Full Circle" DVD/CD.

PEACE!!!

Comment

I guess he was also on Jim Rome on Wednesday. Anyone hear it?

Dude is making his rounds i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Trevor was also on game night on Espn Radio...

They were asking him about the same things and mentioned his music business.

He does that on the side and managed to get one of the songs on his label into the movie Big Mommas House 2.
                who was it??????? I bet it was either Daphne Loves Derby or 33hz
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

From the TV interview they kept showing the scene where Big Momma is in her bathing suit and running on the beach and there is music playing loudly. So that must be where he music was put in, but I don't know what song.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X