Steelers are doomed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers are doomed.....

So last week Saulsbury picked the Broncos and Panthers to win and then the Panthers to beat the Broncos in the SB.

This week he has picked Pitt. Sorry Steelers, you just got the ultimate jinx!!

Not only that, but they showed t-shirts being made today on NFL Network that said Pitt was the Super Bowl XL champs. The shirts that will be worn after the game. I know they are being made by both teams, but to show it on tv and them being boxed up is another bad sign for Steeler fans.

I hope those Squealers do lose..................

I hate their fans, they are classless!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-Holic

The majority seemed pretty classy to me.
      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
      . Post Your Artwork .
      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Did you live in a closet during game week or something?
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

How are steelers fans classless? IMO they are some of the best in the NFL since they are the best at traveling with there team. The fact that they had thousands of fans at Denver is quite an accomplishment.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Their only fan whom showed no class was that idiot teacher that did that bull**** to that kid. Most of their fans are good ol' working people whom just love their team. Three of the classiest organizations and their fans have been Pittsburgh, Denver and New England for nearly two decades. Don't hold them responsible for one moron whom likely will loose his teaching license and be sued by the kids family.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
              Their only fan whom showed no class was that idiot teacher that did that bull**** to that kid. Most of their fans are good ol' working people whom just love their team. Three of the classiest organizations and their fans have been Pittsburgh, Denver and New England for nearly two decades. Don't hold them responsible for one moron whom likely will loose his teaching license and be sued by the kids family.
              Ugghhh, gawd don't remind me about THAT idiot! how moronic can a teacher be to do something like that?

Hi Bronco fans, just stopped back in to see how things are goin. Also to let you know we are going to bring it home to the AFC again this year. Keepin the superbowl in our conference! I had a blast here a couple weeks ago and you all were decent kind folk, Thanx for the hospitality. Good luck next year.
              Never underestimate the power of emotion to undermine logic - The Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by SteelRaptor
                Ugghhh, gawd don't remind me about THAT idiot! how moronic can a teacher be to do something like that?

Hi Bronco fans, just stopped back in to see how things are goin. Also to let you know we are going to bring it home to the AFC again this year. Keepin the superbowl in our conference! I had a blast here a couple weeks ago and you all were decent kind folk, Thanx for the hospitality. Good luck next year.
                I didn't hear...what did he do?
                Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                  I didn't hear...what did he do?
                  A kid wore an Elway jersey to his High School in Pittsburgh and the teacher made him take a test on the floor for other supposed reasons and the other kids were allowed to throw crap at him. The teacher did it the week before to a kid wearing an Indianapolis jersey. The funny thing is that the teacher told the kids to wear a Steeler jersey to class, and he and that other kid wore their teams and were humiliated by the idiot. Can you say lawsuit!

But I think too many people are judging off that incident, and I for one believe Pittsburgh fans are loyal but respectful and the Broncos and Steeler teams have always had a deep respect for one another.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                    A kid wore an Elway jersey to his High School in Pittsburgh and the teacher made him take a test on the floor for other supposed reasons and the other kids were allowed to throw crap at him. The teacher did it the week before to a kid wearing an Indianapolis jersey. The funny thing is that the teacher told the kids to wear a Steeler jersey to class, and he and that other kid wore their teams and were humiliated by the idiot. Can you say lawsuit!

But I think too many people are judging off that incident, and I for one believe Pittsburgh fans are loyal but respectful and the Broncos and Steeler teams have always had a deep respect for one another.

Wow! That's unbelievable!
                    Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Some Steeler fans were very classy and respectful... a few were not and made themselves a nuisance by posting smack all over the board and taking things a bit too far. They have a great nationwide fan base and are still perferable to Patriot fans.

Of course on the flip side a former AFC West team making it to their first Superbowl.... Alexander, Jurevicious, Strong, Hasselback and Mike Holmgren... maybe some magic still there.... hmm
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I am rooting for seattle, never liked the steelers, really dont like them now, and was hoping for an AFC West SuperBowl.

Comment

I think we should start calling him the "Kiss of Death", remeber he also picked NE to defete us
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck to Pitt!

Originally posted by SteelRaptor

I hope you guys win, you deserve it. Most Pitt fans have class (a lot more than the elitist Pat fans!)

Bring it home Pitt 24-17 over Seattle
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                            X