No announcement yet.

Super Bowl...so what.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see where you are comming from, I do agree with you I hope Smith comes back for atleast one more season
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Good Luck to the Steelers

Originally posted by thugie
      Steelers fan here. The mood of this thread is how I've felt after each of the last **four** AFC Championship games that the Steelers have lost. I wanted nothing to do with any of it after my team was eliminated.

The worst part was always the kickoff at the Superbowl knowing that it could have been my team there. When the game is over it gets better.

Regardless I always root for the AFC in the Superbowl no matter which team it is. It's funny to me how division rivals act. Judging from their message boards the Browns, Bengals and Ravens would like nothing more than to see the Steelers lose. To me it makes my division look stronger and carry a better reputation if winners come out of it rather than below 500 losers. If my team was out of the playoffs I'd still root for an AFC North team. Who wants to be thought of as winning because your division is weak?

I've even pulled for the Patriots to win the Superbowl after two AFC Championship losses to them. Hard to do, but I like when an AFC team holds the trophy.

Broncos fans you team will be back in the thick of it again so chin up.

I hope your team wins, they deserve it. I wish Denver had a QB as good as Big Ben, he reminds me of a young Elway. (Denver Fans do not jump on me for pointing out a good QB) I trust him a hell of a lot more than Plummer, although Pittsburgh caused most of the turnovers by pressure.

Good Luck and hopefully Pitt wins for the AFC. ( I am just glad it is not the Pats, I am so sick of those elitist fans! They think their team is the only team that ever won a Championship)

Pitt 24 Seattle 17 in a great game for all (except Seahawk fans who I respect for following a team that had not won a playoff game in 22 years)
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
      X