Would the Seahawks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the Seahawks...

Have gotten as far as they have IF they were still a part of the AFCW?
    Yes, they are a very good team.
    36.67%
    No, against Denver, KC, and SD they would be bringing up th erear with Oakland.
    53.33%
    Undecided
    10.00%
    Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 01-31-2006, 06:49 AM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

It would have probably been tougher, but they are a good football team and I think they could have done it.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

You have to actually look at what their drafts and records from years past would be. Would they have gotten the same draft positions or even better or worse? As they would be playing harder teams in the AFCW for all the years in the NFCW. Your question is kind of dumb. Do you mean if they were THIS year? Cuz if they were for all those years, this would be a completley different team.
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Who are the bozos that voted for the second option? What a joke...

Did you people not see the divisional and conference championship games? They destroyed Carolina, absolutely destroyed the team that was "supposedly" the cream of the NFC.

Seattle would've murdered Denver had we made it to the Superbowl, so enough with the hatin'...

Comment

I think they would be. They would still have all that talent there and while they may be facing a bit tougher opponents inter-division wise, they would still win some of those games. They may not have the record they ended up with this year but they would still have a winning record in my opinion. They had one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL, much better than Denver's, and blew away teams. Their defense came on strong mid-season and finished 5th in the run.

If they were in the AFCW still, we would be worrying about them, there's no doubt in my mind. They are not the same Sea chickens we were used to destroying in past years.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
            I think they would be. They would still have all that talent there and while they may be facing a bit tougher opponents inter-division wise, they would still win some of those games. They may not have the record they ended up with this year but they would still have a winning record in my opinion. They had one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL, much better than Denver's, and blew away teams. Their defense came on strong mid-season and finished 5th in the run.

If they were in the AFCW still, we would be worrying about them, there's no doubt in my mind. They are not the same Sea chickens we were used to destroying in past years.
            Thank you.

BTW, Reidman, are you gonna be cheering for the SeaHawks Sunday? I mean, I can understand if you're totally behind Denver too, so...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
              Thank you.

BTW, Reidman, are you gonna be cheering for the SeaHawks Sunday? I mean, I can understand if you're totally behind Denver too, so...
              Yeah, I'll be cheering on Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                Yeah, I'll be cheering on Seattle.
                Nice...

Comment

You know whats worse than people disagreeing with you?

When you post and they don't even read it and continue to dwell in ignorance.

*sigh*

If Seatle had been in our division still they would have different drafts as they probably would have different records in years before this one.
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                    You know whats worse than people disagreeing with you?

When you post and they don't even read it and continue to dwell in ignorance.

*sigh*

If Seatle had been in our division still they would have different drafts as they probably would have different records in years before this one.
                    Ummm...

No offense, but that's one of the most abstract/out of left field type points I've ever seen.

I think the majority of us are using this specific Seattle team in the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                      Ummm...

No offense, but that's one of the most abstract/out of left field type points I've ever seen.

I think the majority of us are using this specific Seattle team in the discussion.
                      I know I was. There is no relevance in discussing past rosters of said team.

Comment

Working...
                      X