Seahawks are a class act.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks are a class act.

I have to say that I was very impressed with the Seahawks after the loss. They got shafted on a few calls and non-calls, and yet after the game not one single player or coach made any excuses. I only wish that a certain team from the North East part of this country about a half hour south of Boston could learn to be as classy in defeat as in victory.

I have to say that this postseason has created a new rivalry for me. On one side are those fans who love the game of football and their team through thick and thin.....

On the other side is those from New England

As a Steelers fan....

I have to agree,we went through the same thing in Indy(bad calls).Seattle has a class act team.

Congrats to them on a fine season.

Comment

Sad to say you can't say the same for there fans

Comment

yea, New England sucks, I have a kind of new found respect for the Hawks'.

Comment

To Seattle... and the Steelers on a couple of great years!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Agreed, any team that can handle that kind of horrid display of officiating and not blame anybody is a class act, no trash talking on the field, no whining after the game, here's to you Seattle
            Go Broncos!
            Go Avs!
            Go Nuggets!

Comment

Seahawks got the shaft, the NFL was in on this and decided the game before the coin toss.

I guess revenue is more important to the NFL than integrity and sportsmanship.

I am disgusted by this.

Comment

Originally posted by giventofly
                I have to agree,we went through the same thing in Indy(bad calls).Seattle has a class act team.

This reminded me of the terrible calls made against the Steelers in the Indy game (the non-holding call when the WR was being CLEARLY MUGGED for instance, and reversing Polomalu's Int, when everybody in the entire country could see that was an int., even the TV guys were treating it like a done deal).

I don't know what on earth happened to the refs but they seemed to get a LOT more bad calls this year. The phantom holding call that called back Seattle's pass to the 2 yd. line, the ridiculous push-off call that reversed the TD, the absurd 15 yarder they called on Hasslebach for tackling the guy on the INT!

Just one blown call after another. If I performed like that on the job, I'd be fired! And those refs should too.

Of course the NFL will rally round to defend them because it's their brand their defending, but in all honesty, that game was decided by the officials.

And that's a disgrace.

All I could think was, thank God it's not the Broncos getting screwed like this because I would be blowing a fuse about now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                  Sad to say you can't say the same for there fans
                  Ohhhhh booo hoooo...

I like your sig, but what the heck? It is a right of the fans to whine about officiating, in every sport. Try to tell me, with a straight face, that you wouldn't be saying the same stuff if Denver had been in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    Ohhhhh booo hoooo...

I like your sig, but what the heck? It is a right of the fans to whine about officiating, in every sport. Try to tell me, with a straight face, that you wouldn't be saying the same stuff if Denver had been in that situation.

I would be whining about a few stuff sure, but I sure would have hoped we could have stopped a 75 yard run and a trick play. Any fan put in seattles shoes would be.
                    sigpic
                    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Why was Tom Brady at the coin toss? They just had to have a Patriot participate in the Superbowl.........lol but did you guys see a couple of the seahawks stick around to watch the Trophy presentation, those guys are classy and like you said they got shafted hard on a lot of key plays but none of them made any comments are excuses.

My adopted Broncos, Uncle Rico, Alfred Williams, & Antonio Fargas.

Comment

yeah

Everyone knew the Randle El play was coming. Didnt Madden or Al Michaels say that they think a gadget play was coming. As soon as everyone where I was at saw the play start we knew what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by calell
                          Everyone knew the Randle El play was coming. Didnt Madden or Al Michaels say that they think a gadget play was coming. As soon as everyone where I was at saw the play start we knew what it was.
                          That was an AWESOME play. Perfect execution. Perfect throw. I wish we had Randle El...

Comment

Form another Steeler fan....

Originally posted by giventofly

They did do a great job by not blaming the refs.
                            Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
                            Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

Originally posted by calell
                              Were you at the game?
                              Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
                              Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

Working...
                              X