Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Yea, I think we spoke too soon. Given the comments that came after the game I dont find them so classy anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Gareth
    replied
    A class act??? You MUST be joking. You are, aren't you?? You think that having your coach walk off the field after the biggest game of the year (and for many coach's and fans inclusive...of their life) without acknowledging or shaking the hand of the winner of said game is classy??? You really believe this? You think that the same man after being completely outcoached for 60 minutes, after mismanaging the clock and making numerous mistakes, should go back home and address his fans...then tell them it was all the fault of the refs. You call that class? You have a very strange definition of class. Class is Bill Cowher saying it was wrong of Joey Porter to question the refs obvious failures in the Colts game. Class is to keep your poise as a coach and lead your team. Class is bringing out the best in your players and fans. True class is accepting defeat, and graciously acknowledging the victor. I saw class by the fans and coaching staff of the Bronco's after their defeat in the AFCCG. Please do not belittle their organization by ranking these classless whiners in with them That is degrading...and yes....classless.

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by RoorRipper
    That was an AWESOME play. Perfect execution. Perfect throw. I wish we had Randle El...

He made 4 passes all year and a whooping 35 receptions, far less than ashley did.

I'd guess if Jake had that much time to make the throw him and most other QB's would have made the completion also.

Pray tell what would you do with him?

Leave a comment:

• BigBen#7
    replied
    Originally posted by calell
    Everyone knew the Randle El play was coming. Didnt Madden or Al Michaels say that they think a gadget play was coming. As soon as everyone where I was at saw the play start we knew what it was.
    Were you at the game?

Leave a comment:

• BigBen#7
    replied
    Form another Steeler fan....

Originally posted by giventofly
    I have to agree,we went through the same thing in Indy(bad calls).Seattle has a class act team.

Congrats to them on a fine season.
    They did do a great job by not blaming the refs.

Leave a comment:

• RoorRipper
    replied
    Originally posted by calell
    Everyone knew the Randle El play was coming. Didnt Madden or Al Michaels say that they think a gadget play was coming. As soon as everyone where I was at saw the play start we knew what it was.
    That was an AWESOME play. Perfect execution. Perfect throw. I wish we had Randle El...

Leave a comment:

• calell
    replied
    yeah

Leave a comment:

• SouthCarolina24
    replied
    Why was Tom Brady at the coin toss? They just had to have a Patriot participate in the Superbowl.........lol but did you guys see a couple of the seahawks stick around to watch the Trophy presentation, those guys are classy and like you said they got shafted hard on a lot of key plays but none of them made any comments are excuses.

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    Originally posted by WABronco
    Ohhhhh booo hoooo...

I like your sig, but what the heck? It is a right of the fans to whine about officiating, in every sport. Try to tell me, with a straight face, that you wouldn't be saying the same stuff if Denver had been in that situation.

I would be whining about a few stuff sure, but I sure would have hoped we could have stopped a 75 yard run and a trick play. Any fan put in seattles shoes would be.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
    Sad to say you can't say the same for there fans
    Ohhhhh booo hoooo...

I like your sig, but what the heck? It is a right of the fans to whine about officiating, in every sport. Try to tell me, with a straight face, that you wouldn't be saying the same stuff if Denver had been in that situation.

Leave a comment:

• Cugel
    replied
    Originally posted by giventofly
    I have to agree,we went through the same thing in Indy(bad calls).Seattle has a class act team.

Congrats to them on a fine season.
    This reminded me of the terrible calls made against the Steelers in the Indy game (the non-holding call when the WR was being CLEARLY MUGGED for instance, and reversing Polomalu's Int, when everybody in the entire country could see that was an int., even the TV guys were treating it like a done deal).

I don't know what on earth happened to the refs but they seemed to get a LOT more bad calls this year. The phantom holding call that called back Seattle's pass to the 2 yd. line, the ridiculous push-off call that reversed the TD, the absurd 15 yarder they called on Hasslebach for tackling the guy on the INT!

Just one blown call after another. If I performed like that on the job, I'd be fired! And those refs should too.

Of course the NFL will rally round to defend them because it's their brand their defending, but in all honesty, that game was decided by the officials.

And that's a disgrace.

All I could think was, thank God it's not the Broncos getting screwed like this because I would be blowing a fuse about now!

Leave a comment:

• RoorRipper
    replied
    Seahawks got the shaft, the NFL was in on this and decided the game before the coin toss.

I guess revenue is more important to the NFL than integrity and sportsmanship.

I am disgusted by this.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos008
    replied
    Agreed, any team that can handle that kind of horrid display of officiating and not blame anybody is a class act, no trash talking on the field, no whining after the game, here's to you Seattle

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    To Seattle... and the Steelers on a couple of great years!

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    yea, New England sucks, I have a kind of new found respect for the Hawks'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X