• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cat Herder
    Practice Squad
    • Jul 2005

Autograph Seekers

First time going to training camp. Just moved here from Texas.

Are the Broncos good about signing autographs during training camp?

Are there designated areas where they will most likely sign autographs?

Any information on past experiences would be appreciated.

Looking to have a good time and get some autographs for my personal collection too.

Thanks.

Mark
  • Meck77
    Practice Squad
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Cat Herder
    First time going to training camp. Just moved here from Texas.

Are the Broncos good about signing autographs during training camp?

Are there designated areas where they will most likely sign autographs?

Any information on past experiences would be appreciated.

Looking to have a good time and get some autographs for my personal collection too.

Thanks.

Mark
    Yes and Yes.

After practice they usually select 3 players to sign autographs in a designated area. You won't know who they are until the last minute. A line starts forming as practice winds down. The line usually moves pretty fast but it just depends on the day. The early camps will probably be busier and it's shorter as camp rolls on.

Some of the players will also sign along a fenced in area after practice. Not uncommon for Rod or Jake to pop over there along with other players.

Camp is a great time and one of the best opportunities to meet your favorite player.

Comment

• nelson56
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2004

i really want a dj williams auto but i live in iowa anyone ever heard of the leadville trail 100 my dad does it every year and i go with hime and we go right through denver i hope to stop by the stadium this year

sig by Snk16 way to go

Comment

• JWinn
        Go Broncos!
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by nelson56
        i really want a dj williams auto but i live in iowa anyone ever heard of the leadville trail 100 my dad does it every year and i go with hime and we go right through denver i hope to stop by the stadium this year

One way to get a DJ auto is to get one of his auto'd rookie cards. I suggest his 2004 Playoff Contenders card, #121. It books for $25.00, which isnt bad really.

Weird auto though.........

You can find em on E-bay and beckett.com.

Good luck!

Comment

• Cecil Lammey
          Practice Squad
          • Mar 2004

That is one of the bad things about being a media member. I can get my credentials pulled if I ask for autographs!

But yes, training camp is an awesome way to collect autographs. Rod is usually very good about signing.

Cecil Lammey
          senior writer: Footballguys.com

NFL Insider 102.3 ESPN

Comment

Working...
          X