Training Camp Report 7-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp Report 7-29

They did the organization a little bit different this year so i couldn't get alot of the pics i wanted to but as camp goes on I'll catch on and situate myself right...

It was pretty crazy seeing guys like Jerry Rice and Clarett out on the field today...Maurice still seems to be in football shape and doesn't look as slow as his 40 time indicated. Tatum Bell received alot of reps but Mike ANderson had almost as many.

I watched alot of D-line drills and got a good look at the new faces. COurtney Brown is an athletic specimen! If he can stay healthy him and Trevor Pryce will be having QBs scrambling and making poor decisions all year.

If Wesley Duke can adapt to playing football, the kid could be real good. He's a monster, and maybe its a coincidence but hes built exactly like Shannon Sharpe maybe even bigger...

Jerry Rice has lost a step but let me tell you...THE GUY DOESN'T DROP A BALL! During DB-WR drills Darrent Williams was manned up on Rod Smith and good ol' number 80 took Williams to school! Williams tried to jam ROd at the line and Rod batted him away like a fly LOL, then caught a pass over the middle.

It was the first day so it was basic drills and not much contact...I'll answer any questions you have and I'll post a couple pics later.

AWOU

Great report! Thanks!

Sounds as if we just may have a defensive line!

-----

Comment

Interesting that Bell and Anderson got a lot of reps. Did Q or Dayne get any? Also, did you see our new punter?

Comment

It looks like Plummers sporting the beard again. Atleast it looks like it in the pic in this article from the Denver Post.

It's about that time guys!

Comment

Interesting that Bell and Anderson got a lot of reps. Did Q or Dayne get any? Also, did you see our new punter?
          I'd have to say Dayne got the least amount of reps...

-Bell
          -Anderson
          -Griffin
          -Clarett

I saw Todd but the kickers dont do much until later on...he and Elam basicly watched the practice.

Comment

AWOU, if you had to pick 2 or 3 standouts on each side of the ball, who would that be?

Thanks.

Comment

Glad Anderson is getting back in and doing his thing. How about our Line backers. Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                I'd have to say Dayne got the least amount of reps...

-Bell
                -Anderson
                -Griffin
                -Clarett

I saw Todd but the kickers dont do much until later on...he and Elam basicly watched the practice.
                That's about what I figured - I really think Dayne is going to be hard-pressed to make this team. Thanks for the info - you rock!!

Comment

AWOU is a stud!

Thanks man!
                  sigpic

Comment

Man,now that i got a transfer to boston,you are making my day,these reports are all i live for,hehe..THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

GOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vermeilsapusy
                      'Sup hommie? Since I can't be there this year, it's all up to you to get me what I need! Thanks for todays info. How is Watts looking? Also the LB corps? It's got to be cool to see Ian Gold back out there. Also if you can find out some jersey #'s for me.
                      Ian?
                      Patrick?
                      D.J.?
                      Ian is 52
                      Patrick is 54
                      DJ is 55
                      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Has anyone had the chance to check out Chris Myers at camp

I am sitting in Miami trying to follow progress of my son at camp and unless someone here fills me in I have no clue. Can someone help me and tell me how he is doing in camp?

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Well

Originally posted by 77OlinesDad
                          I am sitting in Miami trying to follow progress of my son at camp and unless someone here fills me in I have no clue. Can someone help me and tell me how he is doing in camp?
                          Not much to report at this point....they went with fundamental drills today with
                          hand-held pads, etc....looked like 'Technique 101' today for your son....but I will report here as I go...

Comment

We have an "inside man" in AWOU.

Comment

Thanks, AWOU.

Points to both you and Jack.
                              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X