No announcement yet.

Jumping off the Bell bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe people are talking about jumping off bandwagons already and, we havent even seen one preseason game. I mean yes some of you have gone to camp but not everything always turns out the way it seems. Bell could come back.
    Season ticket holder since 2012

Comment

I still like Bell and think he can become a tremendous back for us, but his seemingly lackadaisical approach to the game is very disconcerting to me. MA is showing passion for the game and the position, and it seems as if Bell thinks the job is gonna be handed to him. Hell, Maurice Clarett is busting his ass to get where he needs to be....why isn't Bell?? I'll guarantee you this: Clarett will NEVER take the game for granted again, and he'll continue to work hard for us.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
        I would if I could find another RB to root for.

MA is just blahh

Q won't amount to anything other than a third down back,

I can't stand Maurice Clarett

Dayne just completely sucks. He won't make it to opening day.
        And they call me negative

Comment

Anybody as far as I care.

But I like Clarett's style best.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
            And they call me negative

I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
              I would if I could find another RB to root for.

MA is just blahh

Q won't amount to anything other than a third down back,

I can't stand Maurice Clarett

Dayne just completely sucks. He won't make it to opening day.
              Gee, prior to reading your post I thought we were pretty well stocked at the RB position.

Actually, since your critiques largely appear to be based on feelings ("can't stand" "blahh", etc.) rather than any honest critique, I guess I still think we'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                Anybody as far as I care.

But I like Clarett's style best.
                Yep. After seeing him flatten LeSueur, and stiff arm Williams' head in the turf...Clarett looks good.

Comment

Personally, I have always liked MA, but it's way too early to be talking about bandwagons here.

Hell what difference does it make anyway, you could throw Shanny into this system and HE'D get a 1000 yards.

Comment

The Bronco run game will only be as good as the o-line performs. They get movement and come off the to the scrape LB's anyone of those guys will gain yards. If they give up penatration and can't get to the LB's then superman would have a hard time gaining yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                      Gee, prior to reading your post I thought we were pretty well stocked at the RB position.

Actually, since your critiques largely appear to be based on feelings ("can't stand" "blahh", etc.) rather than any honest critique, I guess I still think we'll be OK.

Now your using your head.....

That would be the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Comment

Jumping off the band wagon before the first preseason game! Come on this is way too early. Give it time.
                        The three Keys to football
                        1. Turnovers
                        2. Field Position
                        3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Mike Anderson

I've been the #1 Mike Anderson fan and its gunna stay that way i say the MA can and Will get the starting job

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                          Woodson makes the pick
                          Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Ma

I really want this to be MA's year. He has had a pretty unlucky time in the league other than his rookie year. I think he's a stud. He knows the system the best and if healthy should be our #1 back. I would like to see TB take carries while MA visits the water boy. Then after a couple of years in the league, tater can have his time. He as well as everone else will be better off. Of course I shouldn't forget that TB is probably one of the faster guys on our roster.

I'm going to see what's up at camp on Monday. Anyone else going to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria
                              Nope... I am FIRMLY planted here in the front row!

Im right there with ya sir

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                                Im jumping off the Jake Plummer bandwagon! Van Pelts the man now so whos coming with me?
                                I am the driver of Van Pelts bandwagon. Hop on board!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X