Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoRT
    replied
    Jumping off the band wagon before the first preseason game! Come on this is way too early. Give it time.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    Gee, prior to reading your post I thought we were pretty well stocked at the RB position.

Actually, since your critiques largely appear to be based on feelings ("can't stand" "blahh", etc.) rather than any honest critique, I guess I still think we'll be OK.

Now your using your head.....

That would be the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• txsbronco
    replied
    The Bronco run game will only be as good as the o-line performs. They get movement and come off the to the scrape LB's anyone of those guys will gain yards. If they give up penatration and can't get to the LB's then superman would have a hard time gaining yards.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Personally, I have always liked MA, but it's way too early to be talking about bandwagons here.

Hell what difference does it make anyway, you could throw Shanny into this system and HE'D get a 1000 yards.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF
    Anybody as far as I care.

But I like Clarett's style best.
    Yep. After seeing him flatten LeSueur, and stiff arm Williams' head in the turf...Clarett looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
    I would if I could find another RB to root for.

MA is just blahh

Q won't amount to anything other than a third down back,

I can't stand Maurice Clarett

Dayne just completely sucks. He won't make it to opening day.
    Gee, prior to reading your post I thought we were pretty well stocked at the RB position.

Actually, since your critiques largely appear to be based on feelings ("can't stand" "blahh", etc.) rather than any honest critique, I guess I still think we'll be OK.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Momentum
    And they call me negative

I'm not a pessimist. I'm a realist.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Anybody as far as I care.

But I like Clarett's style best.

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic

MA is just blahh

And they call me negative

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I still like Bell and think he can become a tremendous back for us, but his seemingly lackadaisical approach to the game is very disconcerting to me. MA is showing passion for the game and the position, and it seems as if Bell thinks the job is gonna be handed to him. Hell, Maurice Clarett is busting his ass to get where he needs to be....why isn't Bell?? I'll guarantee you this: Clarett will NEVER take the game for granted again, and he'll continue to work hard for us.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoWY
    replied
    I cant believe people are talking about jumping off bandwagons already and, we havent even seen one preseason game. I mean yes some of you have gone to camp but not everything always turns out the way it seems. Bell could come back.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by broncodanny
    who is coming with me?

i think MO or Dayne should get the job.

either way who is coming off the bell bandwagon with me?

MA is just blahh

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by ludo
    Not me, MA and Bell may end up splitting carries in the beginning of the year, but by week 7 or so Bell will be getting over 20 carries a game, hes just oo talented and fast not to. Plus MoC is having a little trouble in camp right now (which was expected) and will probably see the same playing time Bell did last year (not much)

Dayne wont ever see the field unless MA and Bell go down, and thats assuming he makes the team. He cant be placed on the PS and that could be the downfall to him, Clarrett at least can be placed there, altho i dont see shanny dropping a 3rd rnd pick to that low.

He would never clear waivers to make it to the PS.

He is either on the team or off. Unless he absolutely stinks he will be on the active roster this year.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Hey pass me the popcorn will ya, im right next to ya
    I'd be happy to share!

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by broncodanny
    who is coming with me?

i think MO or Dayne should get the job.

either way who is coming off the bell bandwagon with me?
    Why? Why should MO or Dayne get the job? what have they done to deserve it? This makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X