X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JHoward
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
    I've watched every day of camp highlights. Is it me or is Jake Plummer throwing pick after pick after pick? This guy will never shake this tag! Long year ahead if he keeps this shi* up.
    You know, I was thinking the same thing after seeing all the highlights on Broncos TV. Jake cannot throw near as many ints as he did last year. If he does we're through.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan27
    replied
    Hey I know you guys whine about some of his INTs in practice but he has appeared pretty great in the games. I mean the defense knows what the offense is trying to do better than any other team in the league would so I don't think it is that big of a deal. I think Plummer will be just fine this year.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    During Jake's most recent two bad years the Broncos were 19-8 in the regular seasons.
    I'll take some more of those "bad years."

-----
    I'd take some too, except his past playoff years.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by dabreeze1984
    Elways bad years were from bad coaching and the snake hasnt had "some bad years" they have all be bad
    During Jake's most recent two bad years the Broncos were 19-8 in the regular seasons.
    I'll take some more of those "bad years."

-----

Leave a comment:

• dabreeze1984
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco
    To be honest yes, he has thrown more than his fair share unfortunately
    Elway had some bad years also.....which he got through and overcame.
    Elways bad years were from bad coaching and the snake hasnt had "some bad years" they have all be bad

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    First of all, try to learn how to quote a post. It seems everyone on these boards except you knows how to do it. (What a mess! )

Second, perhaps you ought to give up trying to discuss an issue. It appears everything here is going way over your head.

-----
    testy testy, top.......

How 'bout you, jr, me, az, and all the rest of the pro-jakesters start our own Jake Club on here?
    Anybody else wants to join, they have to prove their allegiance, and paypal us each $5. MLM at it's finest!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    *whew*

Originally posted by MileHighMagic07
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07
    521 passes attempted, great... but that ONE pass could be the ONE that knocks us out of the playoffs or ends our season... he's gotta stop those ONE passes... too many times he tries those ONE passes as you call them... now we can chill

How can you say ONE PASS took us out of the playoffs?

If that's the case, then we need to bash Rod Smith for the ONE PASS he dropped in the end zone or the ONE PASS Watts dropped in the end zone. Either one of those would have won the game. Or maybe we can pick out ONE PASS Champ was beat on against Oakland in a game that was decided by ONE POINT.

Now, are you ready to conduct an intelligent discussion?

-----

Bronco fan since September 9, 1960
    Denver Broncos 13 Boston Patriots 10
    First AFL game ever played

I adopted Luther Elliss.
    Where's the first aid kit?

read the question carefully before you answer old man, read it over and over.. try to understand the question before you post your stubborn replies... mr intelligent
    First of all, try to learn how to quote a post. It seems everyone on these boards except you knows how to do it. (What a mess! )

Second, perhaps you ought to give up trying to discuss an issue. It appears everything here is going way over your head.

-----

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMagic07
    replied
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07
    521 passes attempted, great... but that ONE pass could be the ONE that knocks us out of the playoffs or ends our season... he's gotta stop those ONE passes... too many times he tries those ONE passes as you call them... now we can chill

If that's the case, then we need to bash Rod Smith for the ONE PASS he dropped in the end zone or the ONE PASS Watts dropped in the end zone. Either one of those would have won the game. Or maybe we can pick out ONE PASS Champ was beat on against Oakland in a game that was decided by ONE POINT.

-----

Bronco fan since September 9, 1960
    Denver Broncos 13 Boston Patriots 10
    First AFL game ever played

I adopted Luther Elliss.
    Where's the first aid kit?

read the question carefully before you answer old man, read it over and over.. try to understand the question before you post your stubborn replies... mr intelligent

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    I don't think he was literally talking about the ONE pass. I think he was using it more of an example of the "one pass" being the pass that was "A" bad decision.. not THE bad pass that was THE bad decision.
    I see your point but what about the other 500 some odd passes. and of all the completions, TD's , First downs, Scrambles for yardage, naked Bootlegs.

What about the others do they not counts also. A 500 some odd to one ratio is awfully intense. A bit more intolerant than in most jobs.

No one lost their lives, do you suppose the risk factor in Heart surgery is higher than 500 to one?

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied

-----

Thank you TOP for answering that one. and the the others.

Somehow I missed these posts.

Some folks will find something wrong NO MATTER how much good as been done.

You KNOW the GLASS is almost empty kinda folks.

Never will they be happy with anyone else except the exalted one. King of QB's. Ruler of the Bronco nation.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied

-----
    I don't think he was literally talking about the ONE pass. I think he was using it more of an example of the "one pass" being the pass that was "A" bad decision.. not THE bad pass that was THE bad decision.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied

-----

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    What happened in 2003? better than a 2-1 TD/I ratio. Kinda blows that theory don't you think?

You're right, my bad... okay i'll give him that one year... now what about the other 8/9 years???
    What about them? Why don't you forget them? Jake did not play for the Broncos then. You obviously have no idea what really happened on that other team, else you would not be making such comments. For the Broncos the last two years, Jake has a 19-8 regular season record. That's all you need to be concerned about.

Unless you are a Cardinals fan?

-----

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMagic07
    replied
    Why all this use of bandwidth over ONE attempted pass? Jake attempted 521 passes last year, and you are fixated on that ONE pass? I have just one response to that, a final response:

CHILL

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMagic07
    replied
    What happened in 2003? better than a 2-1 TD/I ratio. Kinda blows that theory don't you think?

You're right, my bad... okay i'll give him that one year... now what about the other 8/9 years???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X