Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did jake get hurt today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • did jake get hurt today?

    just saw Jake limping with a leg brace on his left leg on the news. Didn't get to hear the audio. Did he get hurt today?

  • #2
    This is not BS by the way

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      just saw Jake limping with a leg brace on his left leg on the news. Didn't get to hear the audio. Did he get hurt today?
      On the evening news tonight they said he hurt his knee. It's the same knee he had surgery on during the off season. JP claimed it was no big deal.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
        On the evening news tonight they said he hurt his knee. It's the same knee he had surgery on during the off season. JP claimed it was no big deal.
        thanks mtnman

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh heck. I'm sure it's not highly serious.

          It will be highly serious if Danny Kanell is the backup 2nd string. Matt Mauck should get the 2nd string job or they need to go get someone besides Danny as the VET backup.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            The article is right here. He hyper extended his knee.

            Comment


            • #7
              R.i.c.e.

              Saw that on the news this morning.(I have a bad knee myself/3 surgeries) Rest and ICE will help.
              Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 08-07-2005, 07:01 AM. Reason: 3 surgeries

              Comment


              • #8
                He never calls.........

                Anyone heard any updates on how he is doing??

                Comment


                • #9
                  They said the next practice he played the whole day and was fine. Don't have a link, sorry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bcole23
                    They said the next practice he played the whole day and was fine. Don't have a link, sorry.
                    Thanks......

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X