Sam Brandon or Nick Feugerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Brandon or Nick Feugerson

Who should start at safety, Sam Brandon orFeugerson. According to TC notes, Brandon has 6 INTs. Feugerson is faster. Mike prefers work progress aver potential.

Brandon should start at least 3 games.( Oakland and Phillaphedlphia).tHose two teams both pass alot and have dangerous recievers.

Very good question.

I'm just going to go with Nick right now since he is already on first team D and since its only been a week of TC. But if Sam keeps doing what he is doing i will not be surprised if he does take the spot.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Brandon Browner....

But I suppose, all things being equal, Nick Ferguson, unless Sam Brandon keeps up the good work.

Comment

Oh yea i forgot about Browner.

He has been doing good in TC. Im likeing the hits he is laying and i think he has about 3 or 4 interceptions.
        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Ferguson!

Comment

How about both and let John Lynch sit down for a couple games.

Comment

Start Brandon Browner and Jeremy LeSueur

Comment

Whoever earns it in the coach's eyes.

Ferguson is a starter so far on the depth chart. But Brandon seems to be making a solid run at it.

Comment

Ferguson. He knows the defense, isn't a rookie, and is still pretty fast.

Comment

Feugerson had an INT and 2 sacks against the Texans yesterday night. Hopefully, he can do this during game time.

Bailey's injury is tidbit trouble some. I know it is precautions, but he should practice, a smidge bit.

The coach should let Bailey play on Saturday, for one series. That way, he gets playing team and and avoid any further injuries.

Comment

There is no question that Nick Ferguson is the starter.

The question is who will be the immediate backups to Lynch and Ferguson should one of the go down.

Brandon, LeSuer, Browner

I think I was the first to mention Brandon Browners name on these boards anywhere. I think Denver has a jewel in that young man. I predict once he becomes a starter and has a full year he will make the Pro Bowl and be a household name.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Well . . .

I suppose the one who should start would be the one who is standing once the dust clears. In other words, I'm all for letting the coaches decide.

Regarding Browner and LeSueur, both are described in reports as very raw at this point. It apparently is going to take them a while before they can make much of a splash. In fact, LeSueur has been back running a little at nickle CB again.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by ttejuco
                          Start Brandon Browner and Jeremy LeSueur
                          Ttejuco = My brotha from anotha motha!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                            I suppose the one who should start would be the one who is standing once the dust clears. In other words, I'm all for letting the coaches decide.

Regarding Browner and LeSueur, both are described in reports as very raw at this point. It apparently is going to take them a while before they can make much of a splash. In fact, LeSueur has been back running a little at nickle CB again.

-----
                            I like what I have seen in Browner, faster than most has the size to cover anyone, is natural in coverage since he was a CB in the real life. Seems to have picked off several passes in camp. Not sure if they were great picks or bad passes.

Not so sure about the run coverage and his tackling ability against the run.

I too beleive that this kid once he starts will be ones of the gems in this draft.

Comment

Ferguson starts

Nick Ferguson has earned the starting position from his play in the past and in TC. I am just glad that the depth is looking so good. I don't know how many safeties they will keep, but the talent is encouraging. When Lynch retires, one of the youngsters should be ready to step in. All the efforts of the last two drafts and FA deals will hopefully show up with the DBs being a deep part of the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X