Sam Brandon or Nick Feugerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferguson

Nick has always been a difference maker. He posted a sack in Houston and I like that.
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

I say start the best players in pass coverage. Lets face it, Lynch iswell past his prime. He's a run stopper, and he lays out some big hits. We dont need that. We dont need run stoppers at safety, we need players who can help in pass protection. Because lets face it, NO RB will make it past our LB's.

Realistically though, i could see Lynch being a 2 down player this year. He doesn't contribute very much in pass protection. If we could move LeSeur in there, or another coverage-oriented FS, we would greatly improve the team as a whole on 3rd down situations.
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

id like to see chris young step up

Comment

Lynch

Originally posted by chickennob2
          I say start the best players in pass coverage. Lets face it, Lynch iswell past his prime. He's a run stopper, and he lays out some big hits. We dont need that. We dont need run stoppers at safety, we need players who can help in pass protection. Because lets face it, NO RB will make it past our LB's.

Realistically though, i could see Lynch being a 2 down player this year. He doesn't contribute very much in pass protection. If we could move LeSeur in there, or another coverage-oriented FS, we would greatly improve the team as a whole on 3rd down situations.
          If Lynch can't play pass then he needs to ride the pine when we play Indy. Manning will pass in a heartbeat on first or second if he reads mismatch.
          This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree. If we are to move deep into the playoffs we need speed back there. I think Lynch is a liability at this point of his great career. I'd like to see one of the young kids get a shot.

Comment

He is and will be a complete player. There may a few situations that he would come out. But Veterans bring more the table than just speed. They bring being in the right place at he right time. Remember playing off he LOS is a difference maker when it comes down to flat out speed, the Wr has to cover that 10-15 yards the Safety is all ready there. the difference in 4.7 speed and 4.3 is less than than ten yards he already has as a buffer zone.

He brings savy to the team. Will he be pahsed out in the final year of his contract probably but on his terms.

Comment

lets face it, NO RB will make it past our LB's.
                When I see Lynch with zero tackles at the end of the year, I may side with you on that.

-----

Comment

When we play against Indy and Oakland, we could use a 3-3-4 formation. This will allow more coverges, and confusion. It will also aloow Lynch, Feugerson and Brandon to play all in the same field at once.

Patriots only rushed two against the Colts.

Comment

Nick or Sam? You've got to be kidding me right?

Comment

DenversChamp, there are 11 guys on the defensive side of the ball. You have them playing 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
                        DenversChamp, there are 11 guys on the defensive side of the ball. You have them playing 10?
                        That's because the Broncos D is so strong we can cope with 1 man less!

Comment

I'm just talking about going against just going agaisnt two recievers. In a 3-3-5, there are thre DL, 3 LB and 5 DBs. You can put 3 safetys or 4 CBs. There is 11 total men on the team.

If the DL gets +10 sacks than last year or constant pressure and confuse QB's more , the defensive will be special.

Comment

Working...
                          X