No announcement yet.

Tatum Bell is all talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really think MA will be the starting back the whole season your crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
      No, I agree with you. However, this guy has done a lot of talking and thus far hasn't brought the beer to the picnic. RB is the easiest position to translate to the pro's, so there is no age excuse.
      Excuse for what? There hasn't even been a pre-season game, and you are saying there is a reason needed for an excuse? What? Let the season at least get somewhat underway before you call players out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        Not that we can't win... it insinuates that its going to be a long season of losing games due to INTs. Maybe you feel he said we won't win them all?

I know he didn't mean we can't win him all, but he's saying we can't be a successful team with plummer.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
          You don't get anything. All You've done is call out different team members and blasted them...first plummer, now bell. Would you wait till the freakin season starts??

I don't care how bell's acting now, and don't let my username fool you, I like him, but I'm not in love with him. He's going to get better, he's probably just taking it easy in practice so he doesn't get injured.

You haven't even watched him play a pre-season game yet!!

Be a fan of the broncos and root for the team and appreciate the players, not blast them.

This is coming from someone who probably bashed Q on more then one occasion

Comment

Originally posted by Q_Ball22
            This is coming from someone who probably bashed Q on more then one occasion

Nope, never bashed Q.

Not ever. I rooted for him when he was the starter last year.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              If you really think MA will be the starting back the whole season your crazy.
              Guess im crazy

EDIT: I do support Tatum though.
              Last edited by Adrenaline; 08-10-2005, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Changing your position to bash a player based on a little second hand info out of TC puts you on about the same level as a fair weather fan. Everyone who is now calling for a public lynching of Tatum I would fully expect to see sporting a Colts or a Vikings hat as soon as we see a 7 win season.

I'm not saying Tatum is going to emerge as the #1 RB and tear up the league in yards but he has given us no reason to disrespect him. Until he discraces the game of football like TO or Ricky Williams he deserves our respect and loyalty. The same goes for the entire Broncos organization.
                Flash Tower Defense Games

Comment

I personally think MA is better than Tatum and MA isn't that old he could have another 2 or 3 years under his belt. But hopefully by then Tatum will smarten up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duilen
                    Changing your position to bash a player based on a little second hand info out of TC puts you on about the same level as a fair weather fan. Everyone who is now calling for a public lynching of Tatum I would fully expect to see sporting a Colts or a Vikings hat as soon as we see a 7 win season.

I'm not saying Tatum is going to emerge as the #1 RB and tear up the league in yards but he has given us no reason to disrespect him. Until he discraces the game of football like TO or Ricky Williams he deserves our respect and loyalty. The same goes for the entire Broncos organization.

Not many are asking for a lynching.

But by opening his big mouth and braying like a donkey his the being best Rb in the league. There were a couple of other quotes that I have tried to forget. This tends to make folks have higher expectations, than they probably should and the higher they are the farther they fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      He's going to get better, he's probably just taking it easy in practice so he doesn't get injured.
                      I'll have to try that out on my boss.
                      The Allen Iverson "Just Practice" defense is not going to win one many admirers, especially when the coach talks about playing like you practice.
                      I think the feeling about Tatum right now is disappointment. He may have all the physical gifts, but if he's not going to give it his all to compete for his job, how can his teammates and coaches trust him to give it his all during the game.
                      I want to root for players who are going to give their all, everytime. If you see that as a slam on Bell, then I guess we just have different expectations.

Comment

Working...
                      X