Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncofan27
    replied
    I'll tell ya I didn't quite understand the signing of him at first. But as the preseason has gone on I like it more and more. Honestly though I would really like to see Mike Anderson as the starting back. To me it just seems everytime this man touches the ball something good happens and I love to see those backs that can just run defenders over and then we can counter with the speedy bell and then it becomes a nasty two headed monster

Leave a comment:

• DAYNETRAYNE
    replied
    no he is not.....

Originally posted by broncosfan247
    this guy is gonna have to run for 2000 yards and 20 TD's before alot of Denver fans will hop on his bandwagon. I didn't expect much out of him at first, but he's definitely showing us some stuff and quieting alot of the nah-sayers.
    of course we had a bad rep in ny. but ny messed that up they never gave him the carries he needed c'mon u really think tiki can wear down a defense. i dont know why they drafted him and didnt use him. he was never hurt, or overweight. he just never had a shot..i mean how do u draft a heisman trophy winner and dont play him, u must got a silly coach.(jim fassel)....dayne will put a lot of doubters to rest during his tenure in denver, all he needs to do is rush for 1000-1500, and they will love him like every other rb that has been in denver.....he's a bruiser, give him the carries and teams will get tired of tackling this guy. he 'll be like a drug.

Leave a comment:

• broncosfan247
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportswrath
    You guys think he got a bad rep in NY? I mean, was he under-used in NY?
    He's looked ok so far. Maybe a change of teams will do him some good?
    this guy is gonna have to run for 2000 yards and 20 TD's before alot of Denver fans will hop on his bandwagon. I didn't expect much out of him at first, but he's definitely showing us some stuff and quieting alot of the nah-sayers.

Leave a comment:

• Sportswrath
    started a topic Ron Dayne....

Ron Dayne....

You guys think he got a bad rep in NY? I mean, was he under-used in NY?
    He's looked ok so far. Maybe a change of teams will do him some good?
Working...
X