Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut Bailey now!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by defense!!!
    Don't get too excited. My Miners will be on the hunt for the WAC Championship too!!!

    UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Jrhampton
      UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.
      What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way.
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


      Sig above made by me!


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by defense!!!
        What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way.
        Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

        -----

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Perry1977
          There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!
          No Bailey> No Secondary

          Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.

          2005 INT Totals Bailey, Williams, Foxworth: 14
          2004 INT Team Total: 12

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Perry1977
            There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!

            Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


            What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

            Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Southstander
              Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


              What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

              Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
              I think Perry was kidding. Did you notice the smiley?

              You have noticed Perry's sense of humor before, haven't you (zany as it is sometimes)?

              Anyway, I humored him.

              -----

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ChampsTheMan24
                No Bailey> No Secondary

                Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.
                See my response to Southstander, just above this one.

                -----

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Southstander
                  Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


                  What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

                  Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
                  Hehe ... Perry was just kidding.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by topscribe
                    Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

                    -----
                    Wow we have topscribe rapping, and perry wanting to cut Champ. Can we change the name of this thread to "LIFE IN BIZARRO WORLD"
                    Last edited by duok; 08-25-2005, 09:05 AM. Reason: keyboard malfunction
                    No Blood No Foul

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Seeing Is Believing

                      Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
                      GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BroncosMan
                        Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
                        GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!
                        See posts #37 and #39.

                        -----

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ahhhh, the thread that just keeps on giving!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Perry1977
                            There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!

                            And while were at it lets bring Delta back to take his spot....have another cold one for me..lol

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The 12th Man Out

                              Since we know Perry is only kidding... I will take the chance to say...

                              Do you think we could add a 12th guy on the field.... an extra CB?

                              I would love to see Darrent Williams out there. I love Baily and Walls, but after watching Williams and seeing him practice in person... this kid is awesome!
                              Bronco Ballard

                              "Fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge."
                              Proverbs 1:7

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                The meaning of an emoticon is to express emotions

                                Sigh, some people are just too gullible and are just oblivious to everything, thus why you read the whole post and look at the emoticons to see if they're joking or serious, etc.

                                sigpic

                                Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                                There are three things you can expect in life:

                                1. Death
                                2. Taxes
                                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X