X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

Barnum was right about suckers..........................

Anyway about the ftcollinskid fellow. He posted it 2 times in two different threads a month ago. Now he does it again.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Go thread!! Go thread!!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

You noticed that, too?

-----

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by ftcollinsKID
    "Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    What should we call it?

"The Broncomania Sucker List?"
    The ******** INDOCTRINATION LIST........
    (Use your imagination)

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    This thread is awesome

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    What should we call it?

"The Broncomania Sucker List?"

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    Oh, nothing. I must admit it's been hard to refrain from posting in this thread...but the chuckles have been worth it.
    Perry.....this is what you need to do.

Make a post, or better yet, a thread, and copy/paste EVERY gullible post. That'll be a killer......

Leave a comment:

• ftcollinsKID
    replied
    I agree he's not that good

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- well if it was attention you needed, you sure got mine !!! --- az

"Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    Here's another one for you, Perry.

ROFL!!

Leave a comment:

• Cali27
    replied
    God Bless his soul he does not know what he is doing to his fellow Broncos, please forgive him everyone, do not stone him to death.

That is a comment.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I still can't get over that his dancing bear is back! YEA BABY!!!

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by PrisAnn
    ...we need to spend the pre-season seeing if those 3 DBs Mike drafted can play better than Roc....instead of worrying about Champ. champ is better than 905 of the NFL 2 his position. That's like *****ing about Elway not taking preseason snaps.
    Here's another one for you, Perry.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by towels
    You heard it here first! Cut Elway!
    That would be funny ........... if Elway was still playing.

Leave a comment:

• towels
    replied
    Originally posted by PrisAnn
    ...we need to spend the pre-season seeing if those 3 DBs Mike drafted can play better than Roc....instead of worrying about Champ. champ is better than 905 of the NFL 2 his position. That's like *****ing about Elway not taking preseason snaps.
    You heard it here first! Cut Elway!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X