Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So me and Milehigh117 made a mock today... A very young mock though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way D'Angelo Williams falls that far, he'll never in this lifetime be passed up by the Niners, Jets, or Browns. That is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
      no

Maroneys career touchdowns Williams scored in a season last year

Williams career stats (not including this season....so in three seasons)

CARRIES: 659

YARDS: 4062

AVERAGE: 6.2

TOUCHDOWNS: 37

Holds numerous U of M rushing, scoring and all-purpose records...Owns all Tiger career rushing records including, carries (659), yards (4,062), rushing average (6.2), rushing touchdowns (37), 100-yard games (24)...Holds the single-season records in carries (313), yards (1,948) and rushing touchdowns (22), all of which were accomplished in 2004...Set a new school record in 2004 with 263 yards rushing against USF...Set a new single-season record for all-purpose yards with 2,230 in 2004...Has amassed 5,498 all-purpose yards in his career for another school record...Holds the record for points scored in a game with 24, and in touchdowns in a game with 4, of which he accomplished three times in his career...Holds the record in points scored in a season with 138 (2004) and in touchdowns in a season with 23 (2004)...Heads into the 2005 season ranked third in career points scored with 248...Owns the record for touchdowns scored in a career with 41 and has another season to build onto that total.

http://gotigersgo.collegesports.com/...eangelo00.html
      Yes but Maroney also has shared time with Marion Barber for the past 2 years, this is his first chance to start. And Williams has started all 4 years. And besides since when does stats mean anything?

Comment

Maroney is not even that much better than Marion Barber, and we see where he got drafted Williams is the best Rb closely followed by Lendale then Bush IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          You have to realize that DeAngelo Williams isn't just any old runningback, he's going to be something special. You better believe that he falls to our first pick, that Shanny will not pass up on him. It's either him in the first, or Dontrell Moore in the 3rd or 4th. No way we're passing up on a back though, not in the Shanny era. PLUS, this draft class is filled with stud RBs. Let's face it, Tatum isn't the future and Shanny is NOT sold on him for being the franchise back.

We need a safety, simple. More than a WR, plus, there was no one worth taking in the WR category with that pick. Darnell Bing is a stud, an upgrade over Lynch or Ferguson.

Yeah but when Denver had a chance to take Steven Jackson(who might be the most missused player in the league) after trading portis they didnt. I think they believe they can make any RB good so they will pick a first round pick for other needs.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
            Maroney is not even that much better than Marion Barber, and we see where he got drafted Williams is the best Rb closely followed by Lendale then Bush IMO.
            yea but it was a complete shock for Barber to come out his Junior year and he wasn't ready and his draft selection showed.

Comment

Originally posted by West
              Yes but Maroney also has shared time with Marion Barber for the past 2 years, this is his first chance to start. And Williams has started all 4 years. And besides since when does stats mean anything?
              they dont but he mentioned Maroney's stats so i mentioned Williams' stats.

I dont see what is so special about Maroney....but whatever.

top RB's:

1) DeAngelo Williams

2) Reggie Bush

3) LenDale White
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                they dont but he mentioned Maroney's stats so i mentioned Williams' stats.

I dont see what is so special about Maroney....but whatever.
                Simple, big (6'0 225) fast (sub 4.4) and strong.

But don't get me wrong, i'm on Williams' bandwagon too.

Comment

Originally posted by West
                  Simple, big (6'0 225) fast (sub 4.4) and strong.

But don't get me wrong, i'm on Williams' bandwagon too.
                  Maroney is not 6'0 or 220, try 5'10 205 for his current playing weight, and I predict he will be 210-215 at the combine. He also doesn't run a sub 4.4, and having watched him, he's likely closer to 4.5 flat. What makes him good is his patience, vision and balance. He runs hard for his size and always falls forward. I liken him to the current Edge, not as explosive, but a competent and dangerous back who will churn out yards and occasionally make the big one.

Comment

Working...
                  X