Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Agent WR next year...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by jletourneau
    I would love to have Reggie Wayne wearing orange and blue, but there is about a 99% chance that he won't.

    We don't have the cap room

    Wayne will get paid a lot more by other teams than by us

    Wayne understands what has happened to other FA #2 WR's production when they signed elsewhere to be a number 1 ( P. Price, Alvin Harper, etc.)

    I would say there is a 75% chance he's back with the Colts. 25% chance he leaves for a team who offers him a huge deal.

    I think Moulds or Charles Rogers is our best bet if we go the FA route, however, from what I've heard I expect the Broncos to probably use their second first round pick on a WR. I don't personally think this is the draft to go WR in round 1, but that's what I believe Shanahan and Co. will do.
    You serious? I say Wayne goes for a better deal, and the Colts can't pay him. Anyone know what he is making now?
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

    Comment


    • #32
      Maybe we should see how Terrell works out for us too. He was a star in Mich, and you can't blame him completely for a lack of production in the Windy City. Look at their passing game for the past decade.
      Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

      Comment


      • #33
        I like Randel El. He will catch what comes to him and when we need him most he will make a play.

        Comment


        • #34
          I like Cris Chamber,we need another proven offensive weapon.I really think its our OL George Foster thats the weak link.I want to draft a right tackle to take his place.

          Comment


          • #35
            Randel El.
            He has ALOT of speed.
            Not to mention hes a pretty good kick punt returner

            Comment


            • #36
              There are several top WR's available next year. I think it is very likely that we will add a WR through FA , as the draft is weak at WR, and there is a strong list of Free Agents that will be available. None of our current #3, 4 or 5's have contributed much so it would be great to pick up someone.
              My preference would be (in order)

              1.Wayne
              2.Givens
              3. Moulds
              4. Jurevicius
              5. Randle El

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
                There are several top WR's available next year. I think it is very likely that we will add a WR through FA , as the draft is weak at WR, and there is a strong list of Free Agents that will be available. None of our current #3, 4 or 5's have contributed much so it would be great to pick up someone.
                My preference would be (in order)

                1.Wayne
                2.Givens
                3. Moulds
                4. Jurevicius
                5. Randle El
                I have a feeling that Denver will take a serious look at all of these guys except Wayne, because he is going to ask for too much money.
                The three Keys to football
                1. Turnovers
                2. Field Position
                3. Red Zone Play

                Comment


                • #38
                  I think TO would be a great addition to the team. Many players have done the same and worse to their teams as he did but noone gets publicized and as much punishment as he did. But if you are worried that he is a problem just give him a contract that wont pay him unless he is good. He is the most explosive receiver out there and he is up for grabs though. Plus practicing against the best corner should just make him that much better.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X