How about a double pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a double pick?

What if, by some odd chance, Washington and Denver were to meet up in the super bowl.

We'd have pick number 31 and 32!

Would anyone like to see that?
    Administrator

sigpic

I like the sound of us getting the 32 pick but not that 31.............boo Washington lose enough so we can get that low pick we could use.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

I for one would hate it. Why?
      We would have the LAST TWO PICKS of the first round.

Not exactly what I had in mind, or hoped for for that matter.
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I would be happy with the washington pick being #25 or better, but im hoping around 19 or 20 if Philly actually beats them. On the other hand if we both do make it to the super bowl I dont see the skins beating us.......

Comment

Originally posted by Nyx
          I would be happy with the washington pick being #25 or better, but im hoping around 19 or 20 if Philly actually beats them. On the other hand if we both do make it to the super bowl I dont see the skins beating us.......

Thats the only good part... WE are a better team I think than the one that played and barely beat Washington before. Yes they are better to, but with Brunell possibly out for aw hile, I cant see them making the SB with Ramsey.

If he stays, they have a chance. That would be an annoying story though before the SB, all the Champ and Portis helping their teams get there.
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
          X