DeAngelo Williams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAngelo Williams...

He looked like a beast today vs. Akron. He showed great vision, toughness, and speed, and he's doing all of this behind a subpar O-Line. This guy is going to be a great back at the next level. Too bad he'll be long gone before our first pick, especially with Washington playing good...

Thanks Snk

Originally posted by ColRockies_5
    He looked like a beast today vs. Akron. He showed great vision, toughness, and speed, and he's doing all of this behind a subpar O-Line. This guy is going to be a great back at the next level. Too bad he'll be long gone before our first pick, especially with Washington playing good...
    Current projections have him slipping to the 20s. He is behind Bush and White, and sometimes Maroney. The Combine will decide his fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
      Current projections have him slipping to the 20s. He is behind Bush and White, and sometimes Maroney. The Combine will decide his fate.
      I'd take Williams over Maroney...but I guess it really depends on what system and what team you're looking at. By the way I remember Mat'hir and several others bashing me when I said that Reggie Bush is comparable to Marshall Faulk and at times looks like Barry Sanders. Next time watch some more football before discrediting someone.

Comment

Maroney... everthign i hearabout him is he is small and capable of fumbling alot ... pass
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
        X