Dusty Dvoracek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Dvoracek

I've watched this guy for his whole career and he's got a constant motor. He's also straightened out his personal life. He was the defensive captain of OU's defense and is ready for a long, productive NFL career. He stops the run and can rush the passer. He's also got the body to play immediately. Instead of obsessing about the usual suspects, the Broncos need to find hidden gems like this. Anyone calling for Darrent Williams to be picked last year?

Originally posted by elway777
    I've watched this guy for his whole career and he's got a constant motor. He's also straightened out his personal life. He was the defensive captain of OU's defense and is ready for a long, productive NFL career. He stops the run and can rush the passer. He's also got the body to play immediately. Instead of obsessing about the usual suspects, the Broncos need to find hidden gems like this. Anyone calling for Darrent Williams to be picked last year?
    I agree with you. Finding the" diamonds in the rough" is the best part of the draft process. What late prospects do you like for Denver?

Comment

Dvoracek does have a solid motor.

His character issues make him the type of guy we would take a risk on. I am not sure he will test out as athletic as we would like. I think he will time on the slow side which will probably steer us away from him unless he is available very late.

Comment

To Me

Originally posted by myoung
        Dvoracek does have a solid motor.

His character issues make him the type of guy we would take a risk on. I am not sure he will test out as athletic as we would like. I think he will time on the slow side which will probably steer us away from him unless he is available very late.
        To me, this guy is a poor man's Chris Hovan. I don't like these guys that wear Alice Cooper-like face paint as if that somehow makes them badasses...

I think Dvoracek will be an average (at best) Pro, just like Hovan.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
          To me, this guy is a poor man's Chris Hovan. I don't like these guys that wear Alice Cooper-like face paint as if that somehow makes them badasses...

I think Dvoracek will be an average (at best) Pro, just like Hovan.
          Hovan's sure not playing "average at best" right now in Tampa...

Comment

?

Originally posted by WABronco
            Hovan's sure not playing "average at best" right now in Tampa...
            I would disagree; he's nothing special

Comment

Working...
            X