Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade

    Would anybody trade Foster, Lelie, or Bell for a draft pick? And who would you draft with the pick?

  • #2
    i would trade bell.. i really think we should give ron dayne more playing time he is not going down on the first hit and has some speed.. not great speed but decent to get the job done.. id trade bell for a third rounder...

    lelie i would keep... i think we just need to throw the ball at him..

    foster.. i would trade for a second rounder... for sure ..

    not to say thats whta they are worth but thats what i would trade them for
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

    Comment


    • #3
      Trade Tatum Bell And 2nd Round Draft Pick For A Shot At Deangelo Williams

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Broncosinindy
        i would trade bell.. i really think we should give ron dayne more playing time he is not going down on the first hit and has some speed.. not great speed but decent to get the job done.. id trade bell for a third rounder...

        lelie i would keep... i think we just need to throw the ball at him..

        foster.. i would trade for a second rounder... for sure ..

        not to say thats whta they are worth but thats what i would trade them for
        You have to ask yourself who would step in for these guys if we did trade them away. Foster hasn't been stellar, but he has done a good job being a part of one of the best lines in the league and run blocking and pass protection. I wouldn't give him up if I didn't know that I had somebody waiting in the wings.

        As for Lelie, the same thinking applies in my opinion. As for Bell, now he'd interesting. I don't know if we'd find somebody better with a third rounder and we already have a lot of picks, so I don't know that I'd trade him just yet, but if I traded one of those three, it would be him.
        My adopted fan is dogfish

        . . . . . . . . . . .
        . Post Your Artwork .
        . . . . . . . . . . .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
          You have to ask yourself who would step in for these guys if we did trade them away. Foster hasn't been stellar, but he has done a good job being a part of one of the best lines in the league and run blocking and pass protection. I wouldn't give him up if I didn't know that I had somebody waiting in the wings.

          As for Lelie, the same thinking applies in my opinion. As for Bell, now he'd interesting. I don't know if we'd find somebody better with a third rounder and we already have a lot of picks, so I don't know that I'd trade him just yet, but if I traded one of those three, it would be him.
          Foster has been solid, and he's still developing. It'd be stupid to trade him.

          Why trade Lelie? Stupid, stupid, stupid...

          Now, I wouldn't mind trading Tatum, if it meant we were adding an elite prospect like LenDale White or DeAngelo Williams, but he's one of the best change of pace backs in the league.

          Comment


          • #6
            Tatum is the only guy with value I'd consider trading.

            Lelie and Foster are both guys I think can and will be big contributors over the next number of years. The last couple games have really encouraged me in terms of Lelie, and hopefully he'll continue the trend in the playoffs.

            But as for Tatum, though he is a good change of pace back, I'd love to use him as trade bait with a pick if it helped net us something else of worth.

            I would really like to see the Broncos back with one back carrying the load next year instead of by committee, and I'm just not sure Tatum will ever be able to step into that role full time.

            Still hoping that Williams, White or Maroney fall to us in round 1 as a surprise or that perhaps Addai or DonTrell Moore are added to the roster later on in the draft.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WABronco
              Foster has been solid, and he's still developing. It'd be stupid to trade him.

              Why trade Lelie? Stupid, stupid, stupid...

              Now, I wouldn't mind trading Tatum, if it meant we were adding an elite prospect like LenDale White or DeAngelo Williams, but he's one of the best change of pace backs in the league.
              i disagree with your statement that it'd be stupid to trade Foster. Cornell Green has played as good and arguably better than Foster when he has been in there(which during the middle of the season was quite frequently) he probably has the best trade value of the aforementioned players. a second round pick is probably reasonable for trade value


              Made by Snk16

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree that Cornell has done a good job when he has gone in, but I haven't seen him enough to really trust him and I still worry about the prospect of Lepsis leaving.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

                . . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

                Comment

                Working...
                X