do what ever it takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do what ever it takes

If the broncos are smart they will either draft derek hagan or mike hass, if they want hagan he will prob be a first rounder prob 1a, but why when you can get a better all around player in mike hass in the second, i know that people were hyped up about drafting rashaun woods a couple of years ago, and thank god we didnt, but believe me this kid is going to be a pro bowler,, you guys should check out his draft profile at condraft.com he would take rods place when he finally decides to hang it up. people need to keep in mind that a forty time really means nothing, its all about game speed and desire

Originally posted by CAMERON
    If the broncos are smart they will either draft derek hagan or mike hass, if they want hagan he will prob be a first rounder prob 1a, but why when you can get a better all around player in mike hass in the second, i know that people were hyped up about drafting rashaun woods a couple of years ago, and thank god we didnt, but believe me this kid is going to be a pro bowler,, you guys should check out his draft profile at condraft.com he would take rods place when he finally decides to hang it up. people need to keep in mind that a forty time really means nothing, its all about game speed and desire

i would go with hagan

and nice name its mine 2
    GO BRONCOS, SPURS, CUBS, PANTHERS, CRUSH!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thnx LynchBailey 2447

Comment

Got to agree w/you, Cameron. Initially I thought we needed a "gamebreaker" type of WR, but lately I've reconsidered. Hass has an uncanny ability to get open, even when he is double- and triple-teamed. If you sw any Oregon State games, you know teams tried everything tehy could to cover him, considering he was OSU's only real offensive threat. He would be an awesome possesion WR, someone who could keep drives alive by moving the chains. If he's around in the 2nd, I say draft him.

As far as Hagan, his stock dropped after Senior Bowl. Had bad workouts and numerous drops.

Comment

Ewww, stonehands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hass is a good pick but not in round two, unless someone uses a comp pick on him in the third he'll be there on day y 2 in the mid 4th to early 5th. Reasoning - He has ability to get open but his only real strength is route running, he is not very explosive in and out of breaks and has marginal speed at best. He can be a great receiver but remember that these are the top DB's from around all colleges, he's not going up against better cover-men and scheming defenses, he looks like a solid number 2 in a few years or a great number 3 but talent levels are much different.

Hagan - I think after I actually sat down and watched some tape on him he has skill but trys to use his body to catch the ball way too much and after his showing at the senior bowl and late season games, not impressive at all. Seriously watch his senior bowl and jsut check some of his late season games (watch them), he really wouldn't be a receiver that would help us or that we would like.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMERON
            Hass would be a solid third round pick, especially if we have two of them. I also like Demetrious Williams and Jason Avant.

I think we should go Dline in the first, RB in the second and OL/WR/QB in 3-4. I was thinking about a safety in round 2-3, but with Brandon resigned, Ferguson and Lynch coming back and the possible future of Browner at FS, I don't know if we are going to get a safety on the first day.
            The three Keys to football
            1. Turnovers
            2. Field Position
            3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB
              Hass is a good pick but not in round two, unless someone uses a comp pick on him in the third he'll be there on day y 2 in the mid 4th to early 5th. Reasoning - He has ability to get open but his only real strength is route running, he is not very explosive in and out of breaks and has marginal speed at best. He can be a great receiver but remember that these are the top DB's from around all colleges, he's not going up against better cover-men and scheming defenses, he looks like a solid number 2 in a few years or a great number 3 but talent levels are much different.
              From what I've heard is that he has "deceptive" speed. Kind of like Eddie Mac. You didn't think he was that fast until he's running by you.

Comment

Working...
              X